10/26 Practice Updates | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10/26 Practice Updates

We will beat the jets with a street corner if need be...I wouldn't sweat that...jets body language says it all to me...our biggest concern is the freaking ravens after that god awful saints d did us no favors Monday night...start rooting for kc to fall off the table...

Enjoy Monday night fellas...we are gonna take that team to the woodshed...

We will beat the jets with a street corner if need be...I wouldn't sweat that...jets body language says it all to me...our biggest concern is the freaking ravens after that god awful saints d did us no favors Monday night...start rooting for kc to fall off the table...

Enjoy Monday night fellas...we are gonna take that team to the woodshed...

Yup. Pretty much can't make the playoffs without beating the Ravens... unless we follow that up with a win on the road in NE.

Division games are always screwy though, especially on the road. Doesn't really matter about the record of the two teams. Remember the Dolphins have one of the best winning % of any franchise ever... and the Jets have one of the worst... yet the Jets have a winning record all time against the Dolphins. It makes no sense, but it's true.

I'm actually sort of glad it's a prime time game. Hopefully that puts some of the steam back in it. I want and expect and demand a complete ass beating.

They moved our ravens game to prime time??? Did not know...I know this Miami better have an answer for those 2 guards in the run game...they are carrying that o...and don't get caught up in the Steve smith dirty play...he's as dirty as they come...I cant wait for him to get his one day...maybe reshad jones pile drive that chump into the turf and crack him in half

Ravens are a problem...we play finesse on O they are physical...Dallas Thomas against dumerville is a major issue...scheme tried to hide Thomas at denver he still played like trash bailed out by tannehills movement and quick ball out of hand decision making...that right tackle in a less movement scheme would be horrific

Gonna be tough to run on that ravens front...jets I can tell watching their tape unless coyle sucks this should be an easy shut down and the offensive scheme will do enough movement wise to make plays vs that secondary despite the front having some moments

As far as I know, the Patriots/Chargers game is still the SNF game in week 14.

They moved our ravens game to prime time??? Did not know...I know this Miami better have an answer for those 2 guards in the run game...they are carrying that o...and don't get caught up in the Steve smith dirty play...he's as dirty as they come...I cant wait for him to get his one day...maybe reshad jones pile drive that chump into the turf and crack him in half

Ravens are a problem...we play finesse on O they are physical...Dallas Thomas against dumerville is a major issue...scheme tried to hide Thomas at denver he still played like trash bailed out by tannehills movement and quick ball out of hand decision making...that right tackle in a less movement scheme would be horrific

Gonna be tough to run on that front..jets I can tell watching their tape unless coyle sucks this should be an easy shut down and the offensive scheme will do enough movement wise to make plays vs that secondary despite the front having some moments

The Jets game is prime time. And I'm glad, because of the divisional angle.

The Jets game is prime time. And I'm glad, because of the divisional angle.

Oh ok..Unless coyle sucks we will trash that jets team...I mean the tape is too easy to shut down of their o and the d has had enough of the qb play...two teams headed in opposite directions...seems too easy barring some strange officiating

D should bounce back in a big way...play the run spy the qb and suffocate that garbage offense

Oh ok..Unless coyle sucks we will trash that jets team...I mean the tape is too easy to shut down of their o and the d has had enough of the qb play...two teams headed in opposite directions...seems too easy barring some strange officiating

It's a road game in the division. I've seen absolutely baffling things happen in those games. The 2004 game against the Patriots come to mind. They were like 12-1 and on the way to a Super Bowl victory and we were 2-11 and on the way to the dumpster and we beat them.

Don't get me wrong, we're a lot better than they are. We should smoke them. I'm just saying I'm glad it's a prime time game so we'll be more motivated.

It's a road game in the division. I've seen absolutely baffling things happen in those games. The 2004 game against the Patriots come to mind. They were like 12-1 and on the way to a Super Bowl victory and we were 2-11 and on the way to the dumpster and we beat them.

Don't get me wrong, we're a lot better than they are. We should smoke them. I'm just saying.

O got ya...tape says laugher but we will see...we need someone who can limit the run to expose that ravens secondary for us at least once in the last 5 games...otherwise we can finish 10-6 and be at home come wc weekend...

God knows the saints won't help us at Pitt Sunday...

I wish I was as confident as some of you guys. This is exactly the types of games this team under Philbin has struggled. There is ONE thing we can know for certain, if it is close the jets will win. We haven't won a close game all year.

I wish I was as confident as some of you guys. This is exactly the types of games this team under Philbin has struggled. There is ONE thing we can know for certain, if it is close the jets will win. We haven't won a close game all year.
Vick ain't no Peyton though

Back
Top Bottom