10/26 Practice Updates | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10/26 Practice Updates

:rotfl1:
The only one i heard say he was limping was Omar. He might have confused limping with dancing to warm up music.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

I don't care if Finnigan is back for MNF. Just get healthy for NE.

:rotfl1:

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

I don't care if Finnigan is back for MNF. Just get healthy for NE.

Yeah, if Finnegan has to sit this week out to get healthy for upcoming games, I won't be too upset. This would be the game to do it, Jets receivers have been a non factor this year.

If Finnegan can come back this week that would be amazing news for our pass D.

Pretty sure Wallace has been nursing a hamstring injury...even though people keep asking why he isn't going deep more.

If you watch the 2nd TD drive by the Dolphins of the Broncos game, he gets tackled down at the Broncos 4 yard line and his leg gets kinda caught up under him awkwardly. I believe that he either injured it there or re-injured it and it impacted the rest of the game. Hope it's not going to end up being a lingering issue.

This was the play at the start of the 2nd quarter. I didn't notice it until I watched the NFL replay of the game yesterday.

1st and 10 at DEN 14 (14:27) (Shotgun) R.Tannehill pass short right to M.Wallace to DEN 4 for 10 yards (K.Webster).

If you watch the 2nd TD drive by the Dolphins of the Broncos game, he gets tackled down at the Broncos 4 yard line and his leg gets kinda caught up under him awkwardly. I believe that he either injured it there or re-injured it and it impacted the rest of the game. Hope it's not going to end up being a lingering issue.

This was the play at the start of the 2nd quarter. I didn't notice it until I watched the NFL replay of the game yesterday.

1st and 10 at DEN 14 (14:27) (Shotgun) R.Tannehill pass short right to M.Wallace to DEN 4 for 10 yards (K.Webster).

Mike Wallace shows up on injury report with hamstring
As the Dolphins try to get receiver Mike Wallace and quarterback Ryan Tannehill on the same page, it would help if Wallace wasn’t on the page titled “injury report.”

Wallace, who didn’t appear on Wednesday’s report, showed up on Thursday’s edition with a hamstring injury.

Wallace, who has 40 catches for 495 yards through nine games, participated in practice on a limited basis. He was one of 13 Dolphins on the injury report, including a certain tackle who is listed as out — and will get paid his full salary — for a third straight game.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ace-shows-up-on-injury-report-with-hamstring/

That was two weeks ago.

Mike Wallace's injury is unclear (Dolphins won't release a report until tomorrow). He dealt with a calf injury last week. @AdamHBeasley

Remember he had the hamstring problem wasn't aware of the calf.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 44s45 seconds ago
It appears that Cortland Finnegan has returned to practice, but he still has a noticeable limp.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 17s18 seconds ago
It looks like #Dolphins LT Ja'Wuan James and TE Charles Clay also are practicing. Good sign for those two.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 42 seconds ago
Don't see Jamar Taylor out here today. Freeny isn't working either

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 12 seconds ago
Dolphins receiver Mike Wallace doesn't appear to be practicing. He's been nursing a leg injury for a week or two

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1m1 minute ago
Koa Misi is absent from today's practice. Nor sure what the nature of his injury is this time.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 28s29 seconds ago
Cortland Finnegan practicing with Dolphins which is a good sign this early in week. So is Charles Clay... Wallace and Misi not practicing

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 1m1 minute ago
Watching #Dolphins rookie LT Ja'Wuan James go through individual drills. He looks fine after Sunday's shoulder stinger. Good news for MIA.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 3m3 minutes ago
@AdamHBeasley notes Finnegan is practicing early in Dolphins practice but Jamar Taylor is not.Taylor wants to play but Fins being cautious.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 2m2 minutes ago
Jamar Taylor, of course, is not practicing. He's expected to miss three weeks.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 12s13 seconds ago
#Dolphins WR Mike Wallace isn't practicing during media portion. But he's doing some running and catching a few footballs on the sideline

These practice updates are much appreciated AR

Yeah, if Finnegan has to sit this week out to get healthy for upcoming games, I won't be too upset. This would be the game to do it, Jets receivers have been a non factor this year.

I agree. I want Finnegan out there as soon as possible, but Miami coaches need to be smart, there's still quite a few big games to go, against very tough competition, if Finnegan is not ready, don't force him into the game and risk losing him for the rest of the season.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL
#Dolphins HC Joe Philbin said he's not concerned about the CB position until Monday night. He's hoping to get some players back.
Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonP
Philbin on whether he's concerned about injuries at CB: "Not by Monday night. We have a full week of practice to prepare everyone."

i want to know what they are doing about the cleats. Next time I see a fin slip on a play that could go for chunk yardage, I am going to lose it.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 4m4 minutes ago
Finnegan has no idea yet if he can play. He did some drills today but was limited. If not he said he's confident in Stanford, Rose or Aikens

Back
Top Bottom