10/26 Practice Updates | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10/26 Practice Updates

Eric Allen ‏@eallenjets 2m2 minutes ago
Rex says it doesn't look good for Wilkerson (toe). He didn't practice today and was in a walking boot.

Jets could be without both DE Muhammad Wilkerson (toe) & TE Jace Amaro (head) MON Night.

Last edited by a moderator:
So... How can Wallace and tannehill practice the deep ball if Wallace is always limited?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best mews we could get about our defense is to know that already of a sudden they remembered how to tackle a ball carrier again.

:rotfl1:

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

I don't care if Finnigan is back for MNF. Just get healthy for NE.

Yea we should be okay without him for the jets game, definitely need him the rest of the way

Mo Wilkerson is a great player. Huge loss.

:rotfl1:

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

I don't care if Finnigan is back for MNF. Just get healthy for NE.

We'll need him for Baltimore. I want to see him and Steve Smith going at it.

Rex says it doesn't look good for Wilkerson (toe). He didn't practice today and was in a walking boot.

Jets could be without both DE Muhammad Wilkerson (toe) & TE Jace Amaro (head) MON Night.

Would be big if Wilkerson missed the game. He's the poor man's JJ Watt. Definitely a top 5 3-4 DE.

Misi will be high maintenance for the rest of the year.

Rest of the year? There has not been a game in his NFL career where he didn't come out with some sort of injury. Good player but made of glass.

Msi plays like a middle LB since he got here but has always been nicked up so he needs to be on the outside where he can be rotated in and out to stay healthy Ellerbee is the same type of player. Middle linebacker have to take a lickin and keep tickin.

Back
Top Bottom