10 Reasons Why The Miami Dolphins Won’t Stink As Much As Sports Books Think | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 Reasons Why The Miami Dolphins Won’t Stink As Much As Sports Books Think

It’s a stretch to say Tannehill made those guys “better” lol.

Both those guys were relatively productive with Chad friggin Henne.

Brian Hartline’s yards per reception were were actually higher with Chad Henne. He just got way more targets playing in the Tannehill era , because there was no Brandon Marshall type alpha to gobble targets.

It's not a stretch lol.

Cherrypick all you want lol.

Try to make your points by using lol as a verb or punctuation lollity lol lol lol.

Tannehill was given absolute dog**** to work with his first two years in the league. And he made them look like actual NFL players.

If you want to go round and round on this, I'm game, but you should probably spin your agenda in a different direction. This one has a low-percentage yield for it.

lol.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not really sure why so many have the Dolphins among the bottom 3-5 in the league. Don't get me wrong, I'm not predicting the Dolphins to make a Super Bowl run or anything. They still have a lot of needs to address.

However, this was a playoff team in 2016/17. Losing your starting QB for an entire season would be enough to decimate many teams. I get it. The jury is still out on Ryan Tannehill and he's no Tom Brady, Drew Brees, or Russell Wilson. But he's several notches better than Jay Cutler. I also realize the Dolphins cut ties with Suh, Ajayi, Landry and a couple other impact players. But let's be real. None of those players were exactly setting the world on fire either.

Landry is a reliable receiver. But other than last season, he didn't score a ton. And Juice didn't make a ton of chunk plays. Valuable, but certainly not irreplaceable. He might be ungodly playing with the likes of Tom Brady and in the Pats system, but he wasn't ungodly in Miami and in their system. I don't think he'll be ungodly in Cleveland either.

Suh commanded double-teams and respect, but he also got beat often by over penetrating. Ajayi was great for one season. But we've already seen that Kenyan Drake is capable of filling that role and making big plays.

I think this team improved their defensive ability and flexibility with several of the players they've acquired. I think the offense may prove to be more diverse and explosive than it was before with a TE like Gesicki and a speed RB like Drake.

All in all, if Ryan Tannehill can bounce back from his injury and several of the new acquisitions play up to their ability, I think this team can be better than the 2016/17 version and most certainly better than last season.

Schad said he has heard Parker has turned the corner with his preparation? About time. That's good news!

It's not a stretch lol.

Cherrypick all you want lol.

Try to make your points by using lol as a verb or punctuation lollity lol lol lol.

Tannehill was given absolute dog**** to work with his first two years in the league. And he made them look like actual NFL players.

If you want to go round and round on this, I'm game, but you should probably spin your agenda in a different direction. This one has a low-percentage yield for it.

lol.

Ok.

This year: Ryan Tannehill will fulfill his potential, Devante Parker will stay healthy, the run defense will improve, the pass defense will improve in regards to the short passing game, the culture of the team will improve team chemistry.

Every year.

How about 10 reasons why local papers will always be upbeat about their teams? ;)

Still, yeah, the Vegas line at 5.5 seems low.

Back
Top Bottom