11/16 Practice Updates | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

11/16 Practice Updates

AL R

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Alain Poupart@apoupartFins 51m51 minutes ago
.@MiamiDolphins have confirmed that tackle Branden Albert will not play Sunday against the Rams.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 45m45 minutes ago
Kraig Urbik to left guard. Not confirmed but that's likely.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 50m50 minutes ago
Laremy Tunsil expected to start at left tackle.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 42m42 minutes ago
Branden Albert will be missing his third game of the season. Also missed Tennessee and Cincinnati games.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 31m31 minutes ago
Andre Branch joked that most of his teammates didn't know who he was before this year. "we were never on TV" in Jacksonville.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 21m21 minutes ago
Ryan Tannehill says he has confidence in Tunsil and Urbik on the left side.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 19m19 minutes ago
Ryan Tannehill said he spent a half hour in the cold tub Sunday evening.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 14m14 minutes ago
Ja'Wuan James said the Dolphins haven't ruled out playing him at LT Sunday. Me: I'd be stunned if it's anyone other than Tunsil.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 5m5 minutes ago
Mario Williams (ankle) is heading to practice WITHOUT his helmet today. Suggests not practicing.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 4m4 minutes ago
Jelani Jenkins (right leg) heading to practice WiTHOUT his helmet. Suggests he's not practicing today.

Jenkins didn't last long in the NFL...he was part of the 2013 class, right? His body is broke already.

I guess we're going to get a glimpse of the future with Tunsil at LT.

Jenkins didn't last long in the NFL...he was part of the 2013 class, right? His body is broke already.

I guess we're going to get a glimpse of the future with Tunsil at LT.

Family member went to school with Jenkins... I asked what do you think when we drafted him? ... she said well its the injury thing with him..

Not saying we won't miss Albert, but we fared OK without him. Coming out at the half the offense went on a 5 play 75 yard TD drive.

Though what brought on Albert's return on the second drive of the 3rd qtr was Tunsil at LT failing to block OLB Melvin Ingram on an inside spin move that forced the nimble and athletic Tannehill to scramble for 19 yards.

My biggest question is why don't we try to plug in steen at guard? Isn't that his natural position?

nothing like schematic limitations due to o line play

at least we are facing a bad offense

My biggest question is why don't we try to plug in steen at guard? Isn't that his natural position?

That's what he played at Alabama but he wasn't very good there in the NFL...short arms. He was an undrafted rookie with the Cardinals and never cracked their roster...he spent two years on their practice squad.

I don't know if the Dolphins have thought about putting Steen in at Center and moving Pouncey to LG but I doubt it and that probably wouldn't work out very well either.

Alain Poupart@apoupartFins 51m51 minutes ago
.@MiamiDolphins have confirmed that tackle Branden Albert will not play Sunday against the Rams.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 45m45 minutes ago
Kraig Urbik to left guard. Not confirmed but that's likely.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 50m50 minutes ago
Laremy Tunsil expected to start at left tackle.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 42m42 minutes ago
Branden Albert will be missing his third game of the season. Also missed Tennessee and Cincinnati games.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 31m31 minutes ago
Andre Branch joked that most of his teammates didn't know who he was before this year. "we were never on TV" in Jacksonville.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 21m21 minutes ago
Ryan Tannehill says he has confidence in Tunsil and Urbik on the left side.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 19m19 minutes ago
Ryan Tannehill said he spent a half hour in the cold tub Sunday evening.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 14m14 minutes ago
Ja'Wuan James said the Dolphins haven't ruled out playing him at LT Sunday. Me: I'd be stunned if it's anyone other than Tunsil.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 5m5 minutes ago
Mario Williams (ankle) is heading to practice WITHOUT his helmet today. Suggests not practicing.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 4m4 minutes ago

Jelani Jenkins (right leg) heading to practice WiTHOUT his helmet. Suggests he's not practicing today.

He must be on Ricky Williams perscription.

I think they are being very conservative using Steen because he is our insurance policy for Pouncey.

Albert missed two games earlier.....the bengals and titans games.....two of probably the worst two games we've played this year. Stop saying we "should be ok" people. He will be missed.

Ozzy rules!!

That's what he played at Alabama but he wasn't very good there in the NFL...short arms. He was an undrafted rookie with the Cardinals and never cracked their roster...he spent two years on their practice squad.

I don't know if the Dolphins have thought about putting Steen in at Center and moving Pouncey to LG but I doubt it and that probably wouldn't work out very well either.

There is actually little correlation concerning arm length in offensive line play, even when comparing drastic differences of 31"- 38". The feet are what truly counts and that's maybe why Steen plays center better in that it lends to less vertical movement.

Back
Top Bottom