11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated

The NFL has to make an example out of the Patriots with this revelation following spygate.

Financial penalties alone obviously don't deter this organization from breaking the rules looking for competitive advantage....they need to feel this hard.

I think a year off for Belichek and the loss of a whole draft.....possibly two number ones....should be about right.

By all rights....they should forfeit the AFC championship game...Indy should get the nod.

Look around at the stories. Rodgers talking about over-inflating balls. Johnson paying ball boys to scuff balls before a Super Bowl. SMH @ naive posters like yourself.

everybody does it, but only the Cheatriots get caught. I guess they're just dumber than the rest of the league

1. How did you know I was referring to you? My post wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

2. Nice of you not to deny it, at least. :)

I'm no stranger to your snide remarks. Trust me, you're not as covert about it as you think you are.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

everybody does it, but only the Cheatriots get caught. I guess they're just dumber than the rest of the league

Or someone made a large enough stink about it because it's the Patriots.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

The NFL has to make an example out of the Patriots with this revelation following spygate.

Financial penalties alone obviously don't deter this organization from breaking the rules looking for competitive advantage....they need to feel this hard.

I think a year off for Belichek and the loss of a whole draft.....possibly two number ones....should be about right.

By all rights....they should forfeit the AFC championship game...Indy should get the nod.

Colts in the Super Bowl? LMFAO

378253f2d4fb0ac2388178750eb2304c-1.jpg
All hail the Deflatetriots.

How many times do the Patriots need to be caught red-handed cheating? They are so brazen and careless that they get caught twice, because they figure the NFL will just take away one draft pick and burn the evidence again. Not a bad deal for a real competitive advantage.

It's laughable. Even a lot of Patriots fans are upset and ashamed of this crap.

Thread about the Patriots caught red-handed cheating? *appears out of thin air to take potshots at Dolphins fans and talk about how it isn't a big deal*

so, why do you think people are so ready to accuse the Cheatriots of wrongdoing? Hint: it's not because they're good

Because of Spygate. Once they were branded with that, everyone who hates that organization has yet another reason to howl louder. Especially my fellow Dolphins fans who have watched our own organization suck ass for almost two decades now. It helps them turn their attention to the Pats instead of focusing on their franchise's issues.

I couldn't care any less about balls with two pounds less air. I'm not ridiculous enough to believe things like that affect outcomes of total seasons. Their franchise has been successful with or without cameras at practices.

Actually it's that our fan base is mired in frustration and mediocrity that they'll cling to this kind of thing as though it excuses what has happened to this franchise.

It has nothing to do with the failures of this organization....rather its a pattern of violating NFL rules by Belichek's Patriots....trying to gain a competitive advantage.

They have already been proven to do this in the past.

Its no different than if Tiger Woods tried to kick his ball to improve his lie during a tournament....theres an honor code you expect professionals to observe for the integrity of the game.

Just my two cents here. Does anyone think that maybe the colts had something to do with this thing? Maybe they tampered with the balls and tried to get the Patriots in trouble because they knew they most likely were not going to beat them. It just amazes me that on the first attempt to get one of the pats balls, the interception, that a colts player immediately finds a problem and heads to the ref? Come on, the patriots have an outstanding record against the colts for years now, they wouldn't need to cheat to beat them. And let me clarify before I get blasted, I hate the patriots, but I never have accused them of cheating the many times they beat the dolphins. I just think this whole thing sounds iffy, and the colts are not above doing something like this. Anytime you get a team in any sport that wins a lot, they get put under the microscope, so I am not sure the pats would risk getting caught doing something like this to beat a team they have owned repeatedly over the last decade.

Because of Spygate. Once they were branded with that, everyone who hates that organization has yet another reason to howl louder. Especially my fellow Dolphins fans who have watched our own organization suck ass for almost two decades now. It helps them turn their attention to the Pats instead of focusing on their franchise's issues.

I couldn't care any less about balls with two pounds less air. I'm not ridiculous enough to believe things like that affect outcomes of total seasons. Their franchise has been successful with or without cameras at practices.
poor Cheatriots... getting branded with what they were doing...

Actually it's that our fan base is mired in frustration and mediocrity that they'll cling to this kind of thing as though it excuses what has happened to this franchise.

Does not excuse it but their constant cheating to gain larger advantages does not help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just my two cents here. Does anyone think that maybe the colts had something to do with this thing? Maybe they tampered with the balls and tried to get the Patriots in trouble because they knew they most likely were not going to beat them. It just amazes me that on the first attempt to get one of the pats balls, the interception, that a colts player immediately finds a problem and heads to the ref? Come on, the patriots have an outstanding record against the colts for years now, they wouldn't need to cheat to beat them. And let me clarify before I get blasted, I hate the patriots, but I never have accused them of cheating the many times they beat the dolphins. I just think this whole thing sounds iffy, and the colts are not above doing something like this. Anytime you get a team in any sport that wins a lot, they get put under the microscope, so I am not sure the pats would risk getting caught doing something like this to beat a team they have owned repeatedly over the last decade.

R U SERIOUS? Is there a camera on me recording my reaction to this? Am I being punked?

Back
Top Bottom