12/10 Practice Updates | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

12/10 Practice Updates

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
James Walker @JamesWalkerNFL · 11m11 minutes ago

#Dolphins LB Chris McCain is working today during media portion of practice. Progress for him.
0 replies0 retweets4 favorites Reply
Retweet
Favorite4
More

James Walker @JamesWalkerNFL · 12m12 minutes ago

#Dolphins CBs Jamar Taylor and Cortland Finnegan are practicing for the second straight day. The team needs them vs. New England.
0 replies2 retweets3 favorites Reply
Retweet2
Favorite3
More

James Walker @JamesWalkerNFL · 13m13 minutes ago

#Dolphins LB Jonathan Freeny also is on the side during media portion of practice.
0 replies0 retweets1 favorite Reply
Retweet
Favorite1
More

James Walker @JamesWalkerNFL · 15m15 minutes ago

#Dolphins LBs Koa Misi and Jelani Jenkins are on the side during early portion of practice open to the media. Not a good sign.
0 replies1 retweet1 favorite Reply
Retweet1
Favorite1

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Andrew Abramson @AbramsonPBP · 15m 15 minutes ago
#Dolphins Nate Garner not here again. Still dealing with unresolved migraine-like symptoms
0 replies 0 retweets 1 favorite
Reply Retweet Favorite1
More
Andrew Abramson @AbramsonPBP · 16m 16 minutes ago
#Dolphins Jelani Jenkins and Koa Misi not practicing again today. Not a good sign at this point in the week.

Adam Beasley @AdamHBeasley · 14m 14 minutes ago
Nate Garner again absent from practice as he deals with an illness.
0 replies 0 retweets 1 favorite
Reply Retweet Favorite1
More
Adam Beasley @AdamHBeasley · 16m 16 minutes ago
Misi, Jenkins and Freeny again appear not to be practicing today. That is not a good sign.

I'm not really worried about Misi he's been nicked up all season and has gotten Tuesday/Wednesday off quite a bit. If Jenkins doesn't play and Jordan is hobbled Gronk is gonna have a field day with Wheeler trying to cover him.

Misi's injuries are really getting old. He just cannot stay healthy.

:lol: beat down

i'm sure it will be the qbs fault around here though :rolleyes2:

Yeah its been all year long for Koa. I dont remember him being this nicked up before. Really though the injuries as a whole are getting old. I realize 100% practice participation is not happing at this time of year, but it seems like this team has reported DNP or limited participation for two or three key starters in every practice this season.

I have hope...I hope we go out and cheap shot the heck out of those clowns like they did to us in the opener when we took the big lead late.

save some of that for the ravens also cause i'm tellin ya they were dirty on our qb...and our oline just let them get away with it...

Yup. Have to move on from him. I have hopes for Tripp but he's not very strong at the POA right now. Better in coverage/recognition. This could be another game where we get avalanched.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Yeah its been all year long for Koa. I dont remember him being this nicked up before. Really though the injuries as a whole are getting old. I realize 100% practice participation is not happing at this time of year, but it seems like this team has reported DNP or limited participation for two or three key starters in every practice this season.

Yeah usually if a Misi was getting hurt it was Mrs. Misi...

If Wheeler sees the field I can already see Billechick and Brady laughing on the sidelines. :shakeno:

Wheeler should NEVER get on the field.

Hopefully this gets addressed in the offseason.

you know we got too many nice guys on our d...do what other teams do to our qb...dive at lower legs when you don't need to forearm shiver the guy under the chin when you get him on the ground and also as hes going to ground take his face mask and turn his head til it pops off...not the helmet but his head rip it clean off the shoulders...drop your full body weight on him too whenever possible...high low him every chance you can get

if we going out lets get even

Joe has reinforced the "nice guy" mentality.

Back
Top Bottom