12/10 Practice Updates | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

12/10 Practice Updates

Where I live this is going to be a very annoying game. I know the Patriots are going to mop the floor with us probably like 59-13 or something like that. I know we are depleted and flat out not that good in some spots and I also know beating NE twice in a row they're really going to hand it to us. Than there's the Patsy fans. They will treat this like it's going to be a TOUGH GAME and will consider it a GREAT BIG WIN when NE blows us out that they NEVER SAW COMING. They will be ultra impressed with their team after this game even though from the Dolphins fan perspective it seems like a no brainer. I would rather them tell me the Dolphins suck then have them act like they just blew out a really tough team which is what they will do. Next week's gonna suck!

Where I live this is going to be a very annoying game. I know the Patriots are going to mop the floor with us probably like 59-13 or something like that. I know we are depleted and flat out not that good in some spots and I also know beating NE twice in a row they're really going to hand it to us. Than there's the Patsy fans. They will treat this like it's going to be a TOUGH GAME and will consider it a GREAT BIG WIN when NE blows us out that they NEVER SAW COMING. They will be ultra impressed with their team after this game even though from the Dolphins fan perspective it seems like a no brainer. I would rather them tell me the Dolphins suck then have them act like they just blew out a really tough team which is what they will do. Next week's gonna suck!

Funny...you must have just over heard the conversation I just had in my office with a couple of Pats fans.

save some of that for the ravens also cause i'm tellin ya they were dirty on our qb...and our oline just let them get away with it...

We've played too many dirty teams this year. Detroit, Ravens, Broncos took some cheap shots, Jets, Patriots in the opener, Chiefs got a few cheap shots in as well.

Funny...you must have just over heard the conversation I just had in my office with a couple of Pats fans.

Patsy fans are the worst. They love to act surprised when the Pats win or are good where from my point of view it's the opposite as I'm surprised when they lose or do not look good. This is a revenge game to them and they're getting a depleted Dolphins team with likely a lame dusk head coach. I's a no brainer blowout, but they'll be ultra impressed anyway.

James Walker @JamesWalkerNFL · 15m 15 minutes ago
Dolphins HC Joe Philbin said it's a combo of teams taking away QB Ryan Tannehill on read-option and calling it fewer times the past 2 games.

James Walker @JamesWalkerNFL · 15m 15 minutes ago
#Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill on has six rushing attempts the past two weeks. It was something that worked well earlier this year.

James Walker @JamesWalkerNFL · 1m 1 minute ago
#Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill said opponents determine how much he runs w/the read-option. It sounds like teams are taking out the QB option.

Posted about this yesterday. The Pistol, read-option, wildcat...eventually they all get figured out and it comes down to...can your QB play from the pocket. That's why RGIII is done and why Kaepernick's play has plummeted. Both of whom have better O-line play than Tannehill...by a wide margin.

Posted about this yesterday. The Pistol, read-option, wildcat...eventually they all get figured out and it comes down to...can your QB play from the pocket. That's why RGIII is done and why Kaepernick's play has plummeted. Both of whom have better O-line play than Tannehill...by a wide margin.

lol...he thinks we have called it fewer the last 2 games...i know one thing its the only thing we run the ball out of...and it's the red zone go to every time til we get behind the sticks and have to try and make up 2nd and 10 or more with protection that barely lets the qb set up even

too funny...

The safety and TE both had nice hits last game.

The problem is there are too many passengers on the team.

Misi and Clay have been hobbled by nagging injuries all season (ankle and knee respectively). This is the 1st yr I recall Missi having injury issues, so I wouldn't say he's injury prone.

Not sure Ive been lease excited about the Dolphins than I am now. Season was lost on Sunday and its hard to get excited for 1) Meaningless games, 2) Games we are going to get our clocks cleaned in (Ie. In NE)

well McCain and Jordan on punt black team could get us a blocked punt...if the Patriots ever have to punt

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

lol...he thinks we have called it fewer the last 2 games...i know one thing its the only thing we run the ball out of...and it's the red zone go to every time til we get behind the sticks and have to try and make up 2nd and 10 or more with protection that barely lets the qb set up even

too funny...

The qb sweep has been successful...I sure hope we have a play to take a shot off that look. You can bet New England will be ready for that play

keeping them under 50 would be a win for this defense

Back
Top Bottom