12/10 Practice Updates | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

12/10 Practice Updates

Whats the over and under for Pats having to punt ?

Misi and Clay have been hobbled by nagging injuries all season (ankle and knee respectively). This is the 1st yr I recall Missi having injury issues, so I wouldn't say he's injury prone.

I don't think Misi ever played a full game in his nfl career. He's missed plays andpossessions in every game. I've noticed this early last year and he hasn't disappointed this year either

Time to start looking forward to free agency and the draft. These last 3 games will be pretty pointless. Tannehill won't be able to show much because of that garbage O-line they have in front of him. Only thing to really look forward to is guys like Landry and Sims continuing to develop. I would bench Starks and give one of the young DTs a shot to see what they can do. Starks will be gone after this season and he pretty much packed it in anyway.

I wish we would get Turner some playing time.

Would be nice, but either he is still hurt or the coaches just have no plans to put him in this season. We will probably have to wait until training camp before he is given a shot again.

We're doomed anyway as long as Thomas is starting

At OT maybe, but if they would move him back to OG he has played OG better than Pouncey. He is not a OT and never will be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted about this yesterday. The Pistol, read-option, wildcat...eventually they all get figured out and it comes down to...can your QB play from the pocket. That's why RGIII is done and why Kaepernick's play has plummeted. Both of whom have better O-line play than Tannehill...by a wide margin.

Is this supposed to be some sort of great revelation? Every play ran by any NFL team can be stopped if the other NFL team knows it's coming. The key is play calling and mixing things up so the defense doesn't know what is coming. All of the above mentioned play concepts can work in the right situations, although a few of them can get your QB killed if you aren't careful. The same could be said about screen plays, draws, or play action fakes. If the defense knows they are coming it won't work.

Not trying to attack your post, just making an observation.

Wouldn't be surprised if Nate Garner retires. Sounds like side effects of a concussion. I think he's done.

Wouldn't be surprised if Nate Garner retires. Sounds like side effects of a concussion. I think he's done.

I like Garner, but frigging IR him already. Why are they carrying him and Freeney at this point?

Back
Top Bottom