12/22 Practice Update | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

12/22 Practice Update

AL R

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Barry Jackson@flasportsbuzz 38m38 minutes ago
The artist and NFL receiver formerly known as Chad Johnson visiting Dolphins practice.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 32m32 minutes ago
#Dolphins CB Byron Maxwell (ankle) is working on the side with a trainer during media portion of practice. His status remains up in the air.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 32m32 minutes ago
Byron Maxwell off to side at last non walk through practice of week. Hasn't practiced all week and still working on ankle.

The artist formerly known as "Ocho Stinko"

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

#starthoward

The artist formerly known as "Ocho Stinko"

i've always liked Chad Johnson. he's also hysterical. dude has started challenging people on Twitter to FIFA Soccer matches in So. Florida. i remember reading one where he flew back from the Bahamas to beat some guy who was trash talking him, ate a bunch of his food and then flew back to the Bahamas after beating him lol.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 1m1 minute ago
Gase feels good about everyone playing beyond Maxwell, Jenkins, Tannehill. He hasn't publicly ruled Maxwell or Jenkins out.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 1m1 minute ago
Gase feels good about everyone playing beyond Maxwell, Jenkins, Tannehill. He hasn't publicly ruled Maxwell or Jenkins out.

Can't see how Maxwell is going to play when he hasn't practiced.

Going to be interesting to see if a now healthy Mario Williams plays a role on Saturday. If he is going to pay off at all as a FA signing, the next couple games (or beyond) would be a good time to show it.

Going to be interesting to see if a now healthy Mario Williams plays a role on Saturday. If he is going to pay off at all as a FA signing, the next couple games (or beyond) would be a good time to show it.

I'd be happy with just playing his tail off for the Buffalo game. A repeat of the first matchup would be perfect.

I don't care if Williams does anything for us again, just go crazy vs your old team this Saturday.

Can't see how Maxwell is going to play when he hasn't practiced.

Nope

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 9m9 minutes ago
Gase said Maxwell's ankle hasn't progressed as quickly as team expected.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 12m12 minutes ago
Adam Gase points out that communication is a big issue playing in Buffalo against a Rex Ryan coached defense.

You'd think so...and this is the perfect showcase game for it. He already beat their asses earlier this season...do it again with the post-season on the line, in inclement weather, on the road, and some eyebrows will rise. But follow it up with his signature lack of anything next week, and hang it up.

CERTAINLY don't expect to see him in a Dolphin uniform in 2017.

He has never been to the playoffs as far as I know so maybe he will get some motivation now that they're so close.

What the heck happened to Byron that he's this messed up? Can't practice all week, left the game and didn't come back, I just don't understand some of these guys getting so hurt that it's like we always default to this outcome. I'm so disappointed, thought we'd finally have 3 healthy good corners back, back to two again.

Back
Top Bottom