12/22 Practice Update | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

12/22 Practice Update

What the heck happened to Byron that he's this messed up? Can't practice all week, left the game and didn't come back, I just don't understand some of these guys getting so hurt that it's like we always default to this outcome. I'm so disappointed, thought we'd finally have 3 healthy good corners back, back to two again.

I am not concerned with how X Howard has filled in. I doubt the Bills throw to their WRs much anyway. They will be pounding it.

You'd think so...and this is the perfect showcase game for it. He already beat their asses earlier this season...do it again with the post-season on the line, in inclement weather, on the road, and some eyebrows will rise. But follow it up with his signature lack of anything next week, and hang it up.

CERTAINLY don't expect to see him in a Dolphin uniform in 2017.

The only thing is he says he is not healthy still and may have surgery at end of season so not sure how effective he will be even if he is motivated unfortunately.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 11m11 minutes ago
Dolphins safety Isa Abdul Quddus (ankle), LBer Kiko Alonso (hamstring) and CB Bobby McCain (knee) all practiced without limitations on Thurs

What the heck happened to Byron that he's this messed up? Can't practice all week, left the game and didn't come back, I just don't understand some of these guys getting so hurt that it's like we always default to this outcome. I'm so disappointed, thought we'd finally have 3 healthy good corners back, back to two again.

You don't understand how guys get hurt playing football? This isn't ****ing bocce ball.

Anyone have any idea of Albert and Tunsil's relative health? The running game was not great last week. Anyone know if they will be healthier and more effective this week?

Anyone have any idea of Albert and Tunsil's relative health? The running game was not great last week. Anyone know if they will be healthier and more effective this week?

Their relatives are pretty healthy.

Haven't heard anything particular on them...but man I sure hope so.

We need to come out the gate with some confusing blocking schemes to get these F'ers off balance early. Confuse the hell outta their DL...get 'em overthinking. I don't think we can play a straight up power game and have success with the rock.

You don't understand how guys get hurt playing football? This isn't ****ing bocce ball.

Duh, the whole quote said default to this outcome. We are probably the most injured team in football this season. Reshad, done. Pouncey, done. Cameron, done. Koa Misi, done. Jenkins has been injured all year. DVP was a shell of himself for a while. Albert, Tunsil both banged up. Arian Foster, done. Tannehill, done. Mario Williams, hurt all year. Xavien was hurt for much of the season. Byron is hurt now. Kiko has been banged up.

Wow! Virtually the entire team at some point... snake bitten

Too late in the week for sarcasm! ;)

Seriously, anyone?

I think there both injured and still not right but are trying to gut it out two more games. That's my thoughts but haven't read or seen anything else specifically. If you notice they have been purposely vague on the Tunsil injury I believe they don't want other teams to know the severity.

Duh, the whole quote said default to this outcome. We are probably the most injured team in football this season. Reshad, done. Pouncey, done. Cameron, done. Koa Misi, done. Jenkins has been injured all year. DVP was a shell of himself for a while. Albert, Tunsil both banged up. Arian Foster, done. Tannehill, done. Mario Williams, hurt all year. Xavien was hurt for much of the season. Byron is hurt now. Kiko has been banged up.

What happened to the advanced science technology we supposedly had to our advantage? Can't imagine how badly off we would have been if not for all those nutrient drinks!

What happened to the advanced science technology we supposedly had to our advantage? Can't imagine how badly off we would have been if not for all those nutrient drinks!

From Mr. Snake oil himself, Tannenbaum. The sports nutrition stuff really sounded like an infomercial

If you paid attention to other teams around the league you'd realize we're not alone. Most guys play hurt during the season, and I guarantee these guys have other issues than what's on the injury report. **** happens, next man up.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Only so much you can do, but that stuff definitely didn't hurt. Only so much you can do when a 300 pound guy lands on your leg (as an example)

If you paid attention to other teams around the league you'd realize we're not alone. Most guys play hurt during the season, and I guarantee these guys have other issues than what's on the injury report. **** happens, next man up.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Only so much you can do, but that stuff definitely didn't hurt. Only so much you can do when a 300 pound guy lands on your leg (as an example)

That's why depth is so important and exactly why you don't settle for adding just one player to a unit (linebacker) and calling it fixed.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 11m11 minutes ago
The Dolphins clearly think LeSean McCoy is a gift they need to catch.
C0T29NNWIAEQUyE.jpg

That's not photoshop that really happened at practice today.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom