12/22 Practice Update | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

12/22 Practice Update

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 11m11 minutes ago
The Dolphins clearly think LeSean McCoy is a gift they need to catch.
C0T29NNWIAEQUyE.jpg

That's not photoshop that really happened at practice today.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/JasonLieser/status/811990708148170754[/TWEET]

who is that little guy with the huge mellon? a leprechaun or Johnny Manziel......

If you paid attention to other teams around the league you'd realize we're not alone. Most guys play hurt during the season, and I guarantee these guys have other issues than what's on the injury report. **** happens, next man up.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Only so much you can do, but that stuff definitely didn't hurt. Only so much you can do when a 300 pound guy lands on your leg (as an example)

I consider my self in decent shape, exercise pretty regularly...I missed a step on my stair slid down a coue of steps and haven't been able to do **** for two weeks. I can't imagine the toll these players bodies go through during a 16 game season.

Duh, the whole quote said default to this outcome. We are probably the most injured team in football this season. Reshad, done. Pouncey, done. Cameron, done. Koa Misi, done. Jenkins has been injured all year. DVP was a shell of himself for a while. Albert, Tunsil both banged up. Arian Foster, done. Tannehill, done. Mario Williams, hurt all year. Xavien was hurt for much of the season. Byron is hurt now. Kiko has been banged up.

Wow! Virtually the entire team at some point... snake bitten

Snake bitten? Do you just follow the Dolphins? Look at some other teams rosters for a change and you will find they have injuries as well. You just have to deal with them. It is a part of the game.

Chad Johnson showing up at practice not a good omen, probably homeless by now, looking for a place to stay. Also a player missing practice at this time of the year is not really indicative of him playing or not on gameday. They are not going to install a new defense that Maxwell would need to practice this late in the season, if they have a special game plan for the Bills he could just sit in on the skull session. I would be more worried about X not practicing as he has missed 80% of the year he needs to find the rhythm and the communication for the defense, if Maxwell doesn't have it by now he never will.

I am not concerned with how X Howard has filled in. I doubt the Bills throw to their WRs much anyway. They will be pounding it.

Please don't say that. Those PA and deep balls are definitely coming our way. Note no one in are secondary can keep up with those speedy receivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please don't say that. Those PA and deep balls are definitely coming our way. Note no one in are secondary can keep up with those speedy receivers.

Its not like they torched us for multiple touchdowns through the air in our last game. They will give us a heavy dose of McCoy though. We have to stop the run.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 11m11 minutes ago
The Dolphins clearly think LeSean McCoy is a gift they need to catch.
C0T29NNWIAEQUyE.jpg

That's not photoshop that really happened at practice today.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

What the ****? Lol. That picture is hilarious.

Its not like they torched us for multiple touchdowns through the air in our last game. They will give us a heavy dose of McCoy though. We have to stop the run.

Goodwin burned Maxwell big time for a TD....and Taylor misfired on at least two other big plays. With Watkins back and McCoy healthy, their offense has me extremely worried. X and Lippett better be on their A game in coverage.

Goodwin burned Maxwell big time for a TD....and Taylor misfired on at least two other big plays. With Watkins back and McCoy healthy, their offense has me extremely worried. X and Lippett better be on their A game in coverage.

Goodwin's TD was more a product of Michael Thomas being late with his over the top help. He hesitated slightly and never made up that ground. Was his first game at FS due to the Jones injury and we really haven't had those breakdowns this year.

But it is all about our DLine winning up front and being disciplined with Tyrod and his ability to move out the pocket.

Goodwin's TD was more a product of Michael Thomas being late with his over the top help. He hesitated slightly and never made up that ground. Was his first game at FS due to the Jones injury and we really haven't had those breakdowns this year.

But it is all about our DLine winning up front and being disciplined with Tyrod and his ability to move out the pocket.

agree, that slip up was on Mike Thomas...hopefully if he is in that same spot again in a similar situation he respects Goodwin's speed...honestly not too worried about Watkins; he hasn't been playing as well as he should be with his recent foot issues...our front 7 just have to play disciplined and stick to their assignment or else we will end up chasing McCoy and Taylor around like chickens with their heads cut off
EDIT:the good thing about B-Max is that he can miss the practices and still potentially play, as long as he is at all the meetings and installs ect. he can play with missing practice all week, heck the older players on some teams purposely don't practice later in the year and still start each week...I bet they dress him and he doesn't play unless an emergency situation arises

Anyone have any idea of Albert and Tunsil's relative health? The running game was not great last week. Anyone know if they will be healthier and more effective this week?

Running into Urback and Bushrods back as they are pushed back 2 yards is not a good play.

Back
Top Bottom