12/8 Practice Updates | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

12/8 Practice Updates

Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe 27m27 minutes ago
Mario Williams was downgraded from limited to DNP today for Miami Dolphins. He declined to say how he was feeling today.

Is the Honey Badger playing?

This was last week so prob game time again?

Coach Bruce Arians said Mathieu would be a game-time call, but he was never likely to play. Tyvon Branch will cover the slot with Mathieu out. It is an upgrade for Jamison Crowder. First-round pick Nkemdiche continues to be a healthy scratch.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Laremy Tunsil didn’t put a percentage on it, but he didn’t have to. There can’t be any doubt the rookie guard is playing in pain because of a shoulder injury.

“I mean, I’m hurting,” Tunsil said Thursday. “I’m hurting bad, but you know I’m going to fight through it. I’m going to give it all I’ve got. At the end of the day, I’m here to help the team any way I can. We’re trying to win games. We’re trying to get to the playoff spot, so whatever I can do, I’m going to help.”

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...uard-laremy-tunsil-im-hurting-im-hurting-bad/

Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe 27m27 minutes ago
Mario Williams was downgraded from limited to DNP today for Miami Dolphins. He declined to say how he was feeling today.

I'm sure he felt good enough to pick up his pay check

Ozzy rules!!

Anyone else starting to feel annoyed when you hear injury news regarding Pouncey, Mario Williams, or Jenkins?

Anyone else starting to feel annoyed when you hear injury news regarding Pouncey, Mario Williams, or Jenkins?

I hear ya, but their injuries are almost expected at this point, unfortunately.

I can't remember the last time Pouncey or Jenkins were 100% healthy. Offseason, maybe?

I have a feeling that if released, Jelani Jenkins won't be signed anywhere. That's how disappointing he's been

I have a feeling that if released, Jelani Jenkins won't be signed anywhere. That's how disappointing he's been

A shame, too. A healthy Jenkins and Misi are a formidable OLB pair and solid subpackage LBs.

He's always been an average player that got hype up here because nobody was expecting him to become a starter which he did due to our lack of talent at LB. We need some real play makers at LB in the off season. There's never a great defense out there without having at least one or two great LB's and at this point we have one good(but not great)LB in Alonso and ST players at the position.

Ozzy rules!!

I would trade that for a TE and try and get by with what we have at RB - hey they drafted Drake right? and they 'love" Williams. if they don't resign Sims TE is a definite need (prob still is even if they do).

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/s...y-jackson/article119679683.html#storylink=cpy

Why the hell wouldn't we re-sign Sims? He is a good contributor and wouldn't command top $. Jordan Cameron is probably gone, we will save big money there and should definitely re-sign Dion Sims.

Back
Top Bottom