13-3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

13-3

A/C Dorsal

Historic Franchise Pride
Reaction score
as of today, it is still possible. something we can still think about, today. hope for. i bet that record is worth a week off.

Well, it would get us the division title, but Indy would have to lose at least three more games, or KC would have to lose three or four. Not sure how the tiebreakers would play out with KC.

Yeah, it's called ...one game at a time.

This season almost rests on this game Sunday, so looking ahead to Baltimore, or Thanksgiving, or the Eagles, is crap.

Originally posted by A/C Dorsal
as of today, it is still possible. something we can still think about, today. hope for. i bet that record is worth a week off.

I like your attitude, but I think we will go 12-4 so we still have one more loss left to go, however, it wont be this week.

With no Zach, and no Surtain, we will be lucky to not lose this week. Remember the Titans are coming off a bye, and we played a very tough game.

This is going to be a really tough match up.

Originally posted by dolfan87
With no Zach, and no Surtain, we will be lucky to not lose this week. Remember the Titans are coming off a bye, and we played a very tough game.

This is going to be a really tough match up.

i just read a stat that bye weeks are not that great and that teams coming off bye weeks are like 253-251 or something around that. almost fifty fifty.

So you're saying that we have a 50-50 chance of winning? Isn't it a 33 percent chance, because of a tie?

I don't care if they played or not last week, there's always a 33% chance a team is going to win when they play on Sunday.

Originally posted by donshula
13-3 would make the fins the WC in the AFC

we sure would win the east with 13-3. If we go 13-3 we would win out incl the game in NE. The best NE could go is then 13-3. Since we both have currently 1 loss in division we would end up with 1 loss in division and you would have 2. Tiebreaker would go to us...So YOU are the WC.

Do your math the next time.

Back
Top Bottom