13-3 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

13-3

AC 5-4 is a good record to spring board off of. NE and Oakland both had 4 losses early and went to the SB. It's a matter of the light comming on for the team and sometimes it can only happen after a loss.

Originally posted by Sherif
AC 5-4 is a good record to spring board off of. NE and Oakland both had 4 losses early and went to the SB. It's a matter of the light comming on for the team and sometimes it can only happen after a loss.

Woowwwwwwwwwww...now suddenly a 5-4 record becomes acceptable?

What happened here? 3 weeks ago some slammed a certain player for not scoring enough and only going 4-2 (we always could have been 6-0) and now 5-4 is acceptable.

I tell you what...if we lose to TN we are not only dropping to #7 seed (currently #5) but we are 2 games behind NE in the East, we lost tiebreakers against TN and Indy (outside our division) and since TN is an AFC team it will hurt us in tiebreaking procedure against teams like Denver who most likely will then battle us for the last playoff spot. Then Baltimore looms ahead who is not a cupcake and thy will be facing us at home where our record is gizzmo this year and we would be on a two game losing streak.

Does 5-4 really sound still good?

Oh I forget..that after our only 2 game homestand this season we head out for two games...

I can't believe that suddenly losses are accepted.

No 5-4 is not acceptable. That is a crap mentality that our team adapted that has kept us from winning the past ten years. Not excepting anything less than victory is the only way to be become a champion.

My main concern for this game is necessarily the holes left by Thomas and Surtain (still a big one though). I think our key to success is having McMichael help Wade Smith on Kearse, obviously giving Griese time. Granted he'll be short one more reciever, but this would provide screen opportunities to Ricky wouldn't it? Also, Randy could do the old pop and go move....the linebacker would expect him to continue his block and would pay no attention to him. He could get free on the outside and if our WR's put some blocks up, we'd have a sweet gainer. I'm probly not saying anything that hasn't been said, but does this seem logical? I think so.

How bout no 3 wr. Just play McKnight or Thompson. Never both.

Back
Top Bottom