#16....Dolphins Unlucky Number? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#16....Dolphins Unlucky Number?

Eh im sure we could come up with something for every #

Just so happens we have the #16 this year

Cecil Collins was no bum, he was amazing, but he had an affair with his neighbour's wife and the wife rather than admit to adultery charged him with trespassing and that was strike 3 for him and he went to jail for 10years.

Anyway Cutler is amazing for 3 reasons, he has no team, no WRs no running game and still is considered one of the best college quarterbacks in the nation. He played in the SEC, the best conference in college by far and by far the best defenses are in the SEC. The fact that he was successful at all with no weapons against such great defenses (cmon look @ the SEC defenses, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, even South Carolina, +West- Alabama, LSU, Auburn. (so he didnt play Alabama and Auburn this year), but he beat Tennessee who despite their terrible year still had a great defense. This has to show the skills and abilities and upside that Cutler has, I think if he played for a good program against soft defenses(aka Leinart) where teams had to fear a running game more than the passing game (aka Leinart) he would be the automatic #1, more hyped than Eli, Peyton, Ryan Leaf, Michael Vick, heck John Elway and Jim Kelly.

Freeki_phin said:
Yeah and the qb you want us to draft wears #6 and guess what his first name is JAY. So here goes, Jay will be drafted in the 1st round and he wears #6 and we committ at pick #16 = Unlucky draft pick.

Anyhow not to fear with Saban at the helm we will safely clear that storm and sail into clear waters.:lol::lol:

Or maybe that combo breaks the jinx?

NewEra13 said:
You would do this to me... damn you... We DID win game 16 this year though, so HA

Edit: Good research though...

they let us win so they wouldnt have to face Pittsburgh. They would much rather face the Florida team with the question at quarterback at 8pm in Foxboro.

And if the price of tea in China reaches $16 a barrel....!

Dont worry, I'm going to wear my lucky draft underwear on draft day, so all our picks will be fine. ;)

actually cutler this year had one all-american receiver, earl benett, but he was a freshman...i just wanted to point that out

NYDolfan said:
David Overstreet. What a shame. I often thought if not for that injury, we might have been spared the string of mediocre RBs that followed - Parmalee, Spikes, Humphrey, S. Smith, L. Smith, Kirby, Jabbar, McPhail, Collins, Johnson, etc. If Marino ever had a stud RB, who knows how many rings he'd have retired with?
Overstreet got a little more than hurt, may he RIP.

I think I do remember an o-linemman that got hurt badly in a car accident, crushed his hand or wrist ....I think....:huh:

Back
Top Bottom