#16....Dolphins Unlucky Number? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#16....Dolphins Unlucky Number?

Brown or Ricky said:
Because Wannstedt was a Moron. Who else did we have?

One of the biggest reasons he was a moron was for starting that bum every chance he got.

Brown or Ricky said:
How did Fiedler kill the franchise? He was the last QB that took us to the playoffs.

Your mistaken, Fiedler didn't lead us anywhere, he held us back.

It wasn't Fiedlers 3 interceptions that won the only playoff game win of the Fiedler era, it was 208 yards rushing and good defense.

DBoston80 said:
Oh your right..sorry he was awesome...man wish we still had him...Damn why did we let him leave!!:shakeno:

:sidelol:
I don´t care stats, Fiedler is the worst qb ever.

I prefer Tim rudy at QB than fiedler! :sidelol:

BlueFin said:
Your mistaken, Fiedler didn't lead us anywhere, he held us back.

It wasn't Fiedlers 3 interceptions that won the only playoff game win of the Fiedler era, it was 208 yards rushing and good defense.

Whatever

nick1 said:
I think Miami will stay at #16, Miami will get David Carr which will settle the QB spot and draft Michael Huff in the 1st

But then we'd have David Carr #8 plus Michael Huff #7 taken in the #1 round:

8 + 7 + 1 = :egads:

All the sure fire players are usually gone by pick No 16.The mistakes are made when teams reach for players because of need.That can happen quite easily with QBs because there is always such a demand for them.

We can comit that mistake again if we reach for a player this year.Unless there is someone we really want it might be a good idea to trade down.

CrunchTime said:
All the sure fire players are usually gone by pick No 16.The mistakes are made when teams reach for players because of need.That can happen quite easily with QBs because there is always such a demand for them.

We can comit that mistake again if we reach for a player this year.Unless there is someone we really want it might be a good idea to trade down.

Not to turn this into a draft thread, but this draft appearrs to have impact players all the way to 16.

-
BlueFin said:
Not to turn this into a draft thread, but this draft appearrs to have impact players all the way to 16.

I agree.Michael Huff should be there and he looks like a blue chipper.However IMO your boy is a reach at our pick.I hope someone drafts him before our pick.:tongue:

CrunchTime said:
-

I agree.Michael Huff should be there and he looks like a blue chipper.However IMO your boy is a reach at our pick.I hope someone drafts him before our pick.:tongue:

Crunch, you won't be saying that when you see this kid play....trust me.

You better stop worrying about our draft position, and worry about where you're gonna be and what you'll be doing a week from now. You know... on Friday the 13th!!!

BlueFin said:
Crunch, you won't be saying that when you see this kid play....trust me.

I have seen him play and what I saw was that he throws off his back foot too much.Also there is a question about his decision making.I consider him a project and you dont usually draft a project with your first pick but I will trust Sabans opinion of him.

BTW I think we all have a tendency of being influenced by recent events too much.For instance I think many people probably have raised their opinions of Young and lowered their opinion of M.L .after the Rose Bowl.

Cutler came into the fore only after a incredible streak late in the season.How do we know he is not streaky.I am suspicious of late risers because I think they tend to command higher draft picks than they deserve.

I prefer highly rated players who have a mediocre year in their Senior year such as Orton last year and Marino way back when.You can get more value that way.There may be a hidden gem this draft and I hope we have an eye out for one of them.

#16 isnt that bad, in the last couple of years, troy polamalu, jevon kearse, and santana moss have been #16

CrunchTime said:
I prefer highly rated players who have a mediocre year in their Senior year such as Orton last year and Marino way back when.You can get more value that way.They may be a hidden gem this draft and I hope we have an eye out for one of them.
cough..omarjacobs..cough:goof:

Anyway, good post BlueFin, better than most of the crap around at this time. Hopefully the Saban era turns the number 16 and every other number in to a gem though his tenure here:dolphins:

and if u wanna be superstitious, they've all been in the odd numbered last three years

Back
Top Bottom