17 Dogs Buried on Michael Vick's Property | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

17 Dogs Buried on Michael Vick's Property

What the ****. He's gone in the NFL, sorry but that is CRAZY. CRRRRRAAAAAZZZZZZZZYYY.

again nothing in these new reports sites Mike Vick for anything... he just owned the property, he wasn't there, theres no proof he was involved in anything... why would he be gone in the NFL?

No matter how you look at it, this DOES NOT look good for VICK!

Vick SHOULD definitely know what is taking place on HIS PROPERTY!!:confused:

How many of you here on this forum would know if 17 dead dogs were buried on YOUR property. :goof:

Vick has some questions to answer for sure! :err:

No matter how you look at it, this DOES NOT look good for VICK!

Vick SHOULD definitely know what is taking place on HIS PROPERTY!!:confused:

How many of you here on this forum would know if 17 dead dogs were buried on YOUR property. :goof:

Vick has some questions to answer for sure! :err:

:yeahthat:

what i can not believe is all those dead dogs are on his land, but he will not have to face any charges. if it were you or I with the same land, we would be looking for a bail bondsman and a lawyer right now.

again nothing in these new reports sites Mike Vick for anything... he just owned the property, he wasn't there, theres no proof he was involved in anything... why would he be gone in the NFL?

Still his property. Whatever happens on his property he is responsible for, am I wrong?

wtf? so if i ran an illegal mexican smuggling outfit in my apartment, my landlord should be responsible because they own the property?

vick bought it for someone else to live there, im sure many athletes do that for friends, family, whoever... i dont think they all go check in every day to make sure no illegal activity is going on there

wtf? so if i ran an illegal mexican smuggling outfit in my apartment, my landlord should be responsible because they own the property?

vick bought it for someone else to live there, im sure many athletes do that for friends, family, whoever... i dont think they all go check in every day to make sure no illegal activity is going on there

There's no point in playing the what if game. Do you run an illegal smuggling outfit in your apartment?

I doubt it.

This Vick story is real. It's what is going on as we speak. Stick to reality man

There's no point in playing the what if game. Do you run an illegal smuggling outfit in your apartment?

I doubt it.

This Vick story is real. It's what is going on as we speak. Stick to reality man

:confused:

the point is the landlord or owner of a property shouldn't be responsible for what the tenant does... my hypothetical was just an example, and it pertains to this situation, who cares if its a what if? should the landlord/owner of a property be responsible if a tenant breaks the law? yes or no?

VICK HANDLERS USED TO BRAG ABOUT "SECLUDED" PROPERTY
A source with knowledge of certain statements made in the past by members of Mike Vick's entourage tells us that Vick's handlers used to brag that the Falcons quarterback would never get in any trouble at bars or other places where NFL players find trouble (and/or vice-versa) because Vick spends most of his time in the offseason at a secluded property in rural Virginia where, among other things, he "mess[es] around with his 50 pit bulls."
Unless Vick owned another secluded property in rural Virginia, this information further contradicts Vick's "I never go there" claim, which was made on the heels of the disclosure in late April that more than 50 dogs had been removed from his Surry County home.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

:confused:

the point is the landlord or owner of a property shouldn't be responsible for what the tenant does... my hypothetical was just an example, and it pertains to this situation, who cares if its a what if? should the landlord/owner of a property be responsible if a tenant breaks the law? yes or no?

Actually I know that if you rent out your property, and say the tenants are making meth or something, you can be partially at fault for housing them. Even if you didn't know. I will have to find a link, but me and my dad went in a on a property a few years back, and our realtor informed us of that.

Point is, Vick knew what was up. I hope they bring him down.

Back
Top Bottom