17 Dogs Buried on Michael Vick's Property | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

17 Dogs Buried on Michael Vick's Property

Actually I know that if you rent out your property, and say the tenants are making meth or something, you can be partially at fault for housing them. Even if you didn't know. I will have to find a link, but me and my dad went in a on a property a few years back, and our realtor informed us of that.

Point is, Vick knew what was up. I hope they bring him down.

if vick knew what was up, yes then he should be punished...

but its all speculation and rumors so far that tie vick into any of it...

and i dont know about that law... if i was selling drugs out of my apartment and got busted, i would seriously hope my landlord wouldn't get arrested... that would be the dumbest law ever... and we have some dumb laws in this country...

even if vick knew what was going on, its amazing how no one cares about the people who were actually running the ****, they just want to see vick burn... that makes zero sense to me...

i hope the people who are truly responsible for what happened over there get in deep trouble, not mike vick cause his name is on the deed... be serious

Like I've said in other threads. Someone was paying for everything.

:confused:

the point is the landlord or owner of a property shouldn't be responsible for what the tenant does... my hypothetical was just an example, and it pertains to this situation, who cares if its a what if? should the landlord/owner of a property be responsible if a tenant breaks the law? yes or no?

It's Vick's property for a reason. When you own property, you are responsible for what happens on it. If you buy a place and rent it out to a cousin, you are responsible for what happens there, otherwise don't rent it to said cousin.

What's your take on Vick anyway? Punishment?

and i dont know about that law... if i was selling drugs out of my apartment and got busted, i would seriously hope my landlord wouldn't get arrested... that would be the dumbest law ever... and we have some dumb laws in this country...

even if vick knew what was going on, its amazing how no one cares about the people who were actually running the ****, they just want to see vick burn... that makes zero sense to me...

i hope the people who are truly responsible for what happened over there get in deep trouble, not mike vick cause his name is on the deed... be serious

I'd like to see anyone involved in this thing to go to jail. This isn't a Vick-at-the-stake idea from me :)

He knew what was going on there. No doubt in my mind.

There was a report on ESPN that said an informant stated that not only was Vick aware of what was going on, but he was a major player in the dogfighting, betting big money on the dog fights. He is a pile of trash that is cruel to animals. His endorsement days are gone, guaranteed. Nobody is going to want him for a spokesman again.

Plus, if he truly bought the house for someone else to live there, and he never went there, why would he even bother still having the house in his name? Why wouldn't he have just bought the house and put it under the other guy's name?

The dog lover in me says, "I hope Vick goes down HARD for this." The football lover in me says, "I hope Vick goes down HARD for this."

We will probably see a conviction and some jail time for Vick. No doubt we will also see a pretty stiff penalty from the league.

I'd be willing to bet that Vick doesn't play this season.

He knew what was going on there. No doubt in my mind.

There was a report on ESPN that said an informant stated that not only was Vick aware of what was going on, but he was a major player in the dogfighting, betting big money on the dog fights. He is a pile of trash that is cruel to animals. His endorsement days are gone, guaranteed. Nobody is going to want him for a spokesman again.

Plus, if he truly bought the house for someone else to live there, and he never went there, why would he even bother still having the house in his name? Why wouldn't he have just bought the house and put it under the other guy's name?

The dog lover in me says, "I hope Vick goes down HARD for this." The football lover in me says, "I hope Vick goes down HARD for this."

We will probably see a conviction and some jail time for Vick. No doubt we will also see a pretty stiff penalty from the league.

I'd be willing to bet that Vick doesn't play this season.

The way Goddell has been punishing players left and right I'd have to agree with you on this one. Vick is in trouble.

Nobody puts 17 dead dogs in my apt in NYC without me knowing about it!

BZ

He didn't know that there was dogfighting there just like Bonds didn't know what the clear and cream substances he was using were... 1) he is a liscensed dog breeder for a reason, why didn't anyone ask him what kind of dogs he breeds? (I don't think it's Chocolate labs)and 2) he has been called out by a couple different sources (the one guy said his dog fought one of Mike's when he was still in school at VT)

Last edited by a moderator:

Be serious how? I buy land, I allow people to stay on said land, I am responsible for what happens on said land, because no matter who I let live there it is my land. I don't understand your point?
I don't think its a matter of seeing vick burn, but he should bear some responsibility.

the Feds are going to get him for racketeering across state lines... he's history and Joeeee will steal Atlanta's heart... [snicker]

Back
Top Bottom