17 year old alleges D-Rays outfielder Dukes of getting her pregnant | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

17 year old alleges D-Rays outfielder Dukes of getting her pregnant

Alex44

Chicago Bears GM
Reaction score
If true this guy is well on his way to ending his baseball career before it really got started.

It wouldn't be against the law though. The age of consent in Florida is 16 I believe, and from 16 you can have 'activities' with anyone from 16 to 23 or 24.

It would be his sixth baby with a fifth woman though which is crazy. The kid needs help.

why is this even news honestly? he was 21 shes 17 and thats not illegal. was it stupid for not using a condom? of course. was it stupid to have sex with a 17 year old? probably. but im 21 and ive had sex with an 18 year old..i wouldnt go below that. but im not going to kill someone for doing it.

why is this even news honestly? he was 21 shes 17 and thats not illegal. was it stupid for not using a condom? of course. was it stupid to have sex with a 17 year old? probably. but im 21 and ive had sex with an 18 year old..i wouldnt go below that. but im not going to kill someone for doing it.

Are you kidding me? Why is this news... because if this allegation is true it would be his 6th child with 5 different women. It also comes on the heels of the accusation that he threatened his wife and children's lives.

If A-rod can be shown on the front page of the NY Post with some mysterious woman insinuating that he did something wrong, this latest Dukes' story is definitely news.

The kid is such a punk..

Are you kidding me? Why is this news... because if this allegation is true it would be his 6th child with 5 different women.

ohh no! hes such a monster. he ****s girls with no condom and nuts right in them, although while breakin no laws. guess we should do it the old fashion way? a good hanging or just give him the electric chair?

btw, a-rod shouldnt be in the news anyways. is dukes stupid? uh, yea. but this SHOULD be non of anyones business outside of his, the family, and the girls.

ohh no! hes such a monster. he ****s girls with no condom and nuts right in them, although while breakin no laws. guess we should do it the old fashion way? a good hanging or just give him the electric chair?

btw, a-rod shouldnt be in the news anyways. is dukes stupid? uh, yea. but this SHOULD be non of anyones business outside of his, the family, and the girls.

You're missing the entire point Nappy. 6 kids with 5 different women? AND on top of that, he's married...

What a stupid piece of garbage....

just what society needs, another hand-full of illigetimate kids for the rest of us to feed...:fire:

You're missing the entire point Nappy. 6 kids with 5 different women? AND on top of that, he's married...

What a stupid piece of garbage....

just what society needs, another hand-full of illigetimate kids for the rest of us to feed...:fire:

for the rest of us to feed? hmmmmmm....dude probably has enough money in his pockets right now to feed all 5 of this kids for a year. lmao @ us feeding him. and so what if hes married. his wife has a restraining order on his ***, so obviously he aint gettin any. hes got to get it from somewhere.

at some point you would HOPE the Devil Rays with some morals would send this guy packing.

They are a company. An organization. Who wants this type of guy representing you???

Maybe he technically didn't break the law, but they can still send him packing and say your not giving us a "black eye".

for the rest of us to feed? hmmmmmm....dude probably has enough money in his pockets right now to feed all 5 of this kids for a year. lmao @ us feeding him. and so what if hes married. his wife has a restraining order on his ***, so obviously he aint gettin any. hes got to get it from somewhere.

I beg to differ. I would say from his lifestyle, he will be alongside Shawn Kemp and Hector Cammacho holding up Circle K's in a matter of two years... I can see it now.

Cammacho and The goodyear Kemp doing the robbery, and Dukes driving the get-away car....

I bet Ricky had more money than Dukes will ever think of having, and he is so broke he can't pay attention..or is that so stoned he cant pay attention:confused:

Wonder why his wife would have a restraining order on him...:err:

BTW: With this little turn of events, the Judge is gonna award his current wife with EVERYTHING....and so you and I and every other tax paying citizen will be feeding his "Unwanted" little mistakes..:wink:

I beg to differ. I would say from his lifestyle, he will be alongside Shawn Kemp and Hector Cammacho holding up Circle K's in a matter of two years... I can see it now.

Cammacho and The goodyear Kemp doing the robbery, and Dukes driving the get-away car....

I bet Ricky had more money than Dukes will ever think of having, and he is so broke he can't pay attention..or is that so stoned he cant pay attention:confused:

Wonder why his wife would have a restraining order on him...:err:

BTW: With this little turn of events, the Judge is gonna award his current wife with EVERYTHING....and so you and I and every other tax paying citizen will be feeding his "Unwanted" little mistakes..:wink:

lol. just lol @ this whole post.

Back
Top Bottom