19 inches on the ground in Foxboro | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

19 inches on the ground in Foxboro

Tailgater

Starter
Reaction score
as of 7:30pm and it's just beginning the heavy stuff!

They are now saying the snow will extend into the game, tailing off in the early evening. Still stong wingds with gust up to 50mph.

And that 19 inches is BEFORE it gets hard. :toliet: :toliet:

Everyone hates us. Get used to it.

Originally posted by NEM
And that 19 inches is BEFORE it gets hard. :toliet: :toliet:

Hey, it's the old Pats logo with the guy bending over. It's good to see you're man enough to display that logo. With the new marriage laws in Massachusetts the Pats should go back to it.

Just what we need: Someone from the BAHAMAS telling us about blizzards...

Um, I'm in CT........in the damn blizzard

If you look at my location closely, it says CT, Bahamas....

It's 16 with a windchill of -1 right now. I can tell you everything you wanna know.

It's not just the factor of the snow on the ground, it's the fact of is it going to be a safety hazard for 60,000 people to be travelling in the middle of a snowstorm with those type of winds?

The weather channel said the game would be 'iffy' to be played, but of course they are the weather channel. I would have no problem with them playing Monday afternoon instead. At least I'd be able to see it! :)

Originally posted by finsfan4life

Hey, it's the old Pats logo with the guy bending over. It's good to see you're man enough to display that logo. With the new marriage laws in Massachusetts the Pats should go back to it.

Damn it, just like the 2000 election, Floridians never get anything right....There is NO new law in massachusetts regarding marriage. The State Supreme Court just said it's ok, they do NOT make, or pass , laws.

The State legislature is sure to vote against it as 70% of the people are opposed.

First you cant count the votes right in Florida, and now you dont understand what happened in massachusetts.

Now, back to football.

Originally posted by dusty_hog
I would have no problem with them playing Monday afternoon instead. At least I'd be able to see it! :)
i would rather it be at 1:00 est. that way it would be on at 10:00. i have to leave for work at 2:30!;)

Originally posted by muddaconch
There is heater underneath the damn field....there won't be any accumulation on the field.

The heated coils are well below the surface and are intended to keep the roots alive, not keep the surface snow-free.

That said, they will have the tarp on till tomorrow. The bulk of the snow won't touch the field. Now what happens after that? We'll see.

Originally posted by Tailgater

The heated coils are well below the surface and are intended to keep the roots alive, not keep the surface snow-free.

That said, they will have the tarp on till tomorrow. The bulk of the snow won't touch the field. Now what happens after that? We'll see.
i'm glad i don't live in it. you can keep it!:tongue:

That field is gonna be hard as hell. It might be better to play on Veteran Stadium's old turf.

Originally posted by NEM

Damn it, just like the 2000 election, Floridians never get anything right....There is NO new law in massachusetts regarding marriage. The State Supreme Court just said it's ok, they do NOT make, or pass , laws.

The State legislature is sure to vote against it as 70% of the people are opposed.

First you cant count the votes right in Florida, and now you dont understand what happened in massachusetts.

Now, back to football.

i thank god for that....fvck gore......i take ur statement as a compliment

Back
Top Bottom