19 inches on the ground in Foxboro | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

19 inches on the ground in Foxboro

Originally posted by NEM

Damn it, just like the 2000 election, Floridians never get anything right....There is NO new law in massachusetts regarding marriage. The State Supreme Court just said it's ok, they do NOT make, or pass , laws.

The State legislature is sure to vote against it as 70% of the people are opposed.

First you cant count the votes right in Florida, and now you dont understand what happened in massachusetts.

Now, back to football.

Not to get off-topic, but since you brought it up... it doesn't matter what the legislature votes for. The law as it stands has been declared unconstitutional, and in 180 days it will recognize any two people wanting to be married. The court just gave the legislature 180 days to respond by clarifying the law or passing new ones within the ruling (not opposed to it). They can't enact something already declared unconstitutional any more than the congress can vote segregation back in, or a state could revive the ban on inter-racial marriages just because there are enough votes for it. Things could change, but that's where it stands now.

Now, as you say, back to football...

clear.gif

Spectator index: 1

The scale for our Spectator Index is: Excellent (10), Very Good (9, 8), Good (7, 6), Fair (5, 4), Poor (3,2), Very Poor (1)

It will probably be about a 5 at the Bills game later today. I may even take gloves with temp's in the 20s

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama

i thank god for that....fvck gore......i take ur statement as a compliment

dittos. F that lilly livered lillipusion.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
It will probably be about a 5 at the Bills game later today. I may even take gloves with temp's in the 20s

yeah now you can freez your *** off while complaining about fozzy bear.

Originally posted by finfan54

yeah now you can freez your *** off while complaining about fozzy bear.

Freeze? No chance.........almost perfect football weather at the Ralph. Last year's Fins game was perfect! :)

Freeze? No chance.........almost perfect football weather at the Ralph. Last year's Fins game was perfect! :)

"Last year"????

:roflmao:

I was using the weather of last year's game as an example of perfect football weather. Therefore, the use of "last year" is justified :)

I was using the weather of last year's game as an example of perfect football weather. Therefore, the use of "last year" is justified :)

Shenanigans!! I call shenanigins!!

You were using the weather as a tool to get in a dig about the last time the bills did anything good against the Fins.....and my use of the :roflmao: was justifiably justified as well. :tongue:

Originally posted by NEM

Damn it, just like the 2000 election, Floridians never get anything right....There is NO new law in massachusetts regarding marriage. The State Supreme Court just said it's ok, they do NOT make, or pass , laws.

The State legislature is sure to vote against it as 70% of the people are opposed.

First you cant count the votes right in Florida, and now you dont understand what happened in massachusetts.

Now, back to football.

Go find your CAH!

This is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar worse than the past snow games, i would say it would be worse than the infamous "tuck" game vs. the raiders....

I dont think either team will have an advantage...

Back
Top Bottom