'19 Season A Tank (not So Fast) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'19 Season A Tank (not So Fast)

Because blind hate is the same as blind loyalty. Neither will allow themselves to see.
You can say what you want, but the QB play will not be any worse than it was last year (IMO). I wasn't a Tanny hatter, but results speak for themselves, Fitz will not be any worse, but I think the offense will have a game plan each week and will commit to the run when necessary, not sure what our offense was trying to accomplish last season from week - to - week, not to mention Gase abandoning the run each week.

So you think they could get a better QB prospect this year where they are drafting compared to next year if they have a top pick? Ya and I got a bridge to sell you.

I don’t think anybody knows for sure....look at how many hall of fame QB’s slip by many teams... only a rare few have been considered locks... maybe you can call Tua that... But the odds aren’t good of drafting #1 overall.

If I’m running the team and have a conviction this year on a QB and he falls to my pick... I’m taking him...and I’d take another one next year if I’m not sure of this guy come the 2020 draft.

We can overachieve and be mediocre for another year, or rip the bandaid off and have a chance to build something special.

I can see either happening. Tomorrow night we will learn A LOT more about where we might be heading.

I can't wait:)
Well said @Avigatorx …….. very well said.

All things we could not do last year????? Same as this year, however; coaching alone can improve players/team, etc. So that is why I wonder what will be the difference from last season. All those attributes we couldn't do last season, it probably won't be any worse this season, thus similar record/results?

I believe they will be considerably worse at all of those things next year.

You can say what you want, but the QB play will not be any worse than it was last year (IMO). I wasn't a Tanny hatter, but results speak for themselves, Fitz will not be any worse, but I think the offense will have a game plan each week and will commit to the run when necessary, not sure what our offense was trying to accomplish last season from week - to - week, not to mention Gase abandoning the run each week.

You can say what you want, but unless you are actually from the future, you don't know anything yet.

Edit: I didn't see the (IMO) part at first. Did you edit to add that, or did I just miss it?

You can say what you want, but unless you are actually from the future, you don't know anything yet.

Edit: I didn't see the (IMO) part at first. Did you edit to add that, or did I just miss it?
No edit. I hear what your saying. All of our tunes may change after tonight, or remain the same. I'm glad for a different direction either way.

Back
Top Bottom