1st Training Camp Practice Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Training Camp Practice Thread

....And it begins already. I am a fan of Parker and Williams, really want to see them succeed, but losing patience with they're constant injury problems.
Any word on what's wrong with Parker? Williams was expected to be on the PUP list b/c he had foot surgery. The team kept it quiet so fans are surprised but the team probably isn't. But I haven't heard anything about Parker. I wonder if him being on the list was expected by the team?

People freaking out over the pup list with little or no information concerning players. Roberts and Williams are both coming off injuries so they might be on pup while they finish rehab. With Parker, until we hear something it could be anything... maybe a slight injury that kept him out of physical? Maybe covid symptoms or covid protocol. Let's wait for info before getting too worked up.

Any word on what's wrong with Parker? Williams was expected to be on the PUP list b/c he had foot surgery. The team kept it quiet so fans are surprised but the team probably isn't. But I haven't heard anything about Parker. I wonder if him being on the list was expected by the team?
No word to this point, but he was part of the off-season training that Tua, Grant and other were at, so wondering if he hurt himself during that.

Back
Top Bottom