2 Chicks and Dirty Sanchez | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 Chicks and Dirty Sanchez

To be honest the guy isn't doing anything wrong. He is just showing his ass. I mean it's not like he shot someone.

Never goto the Library without your shotgun.

If this were one solo girl video taping it,I'd say no big deal dumb but no biggey,but there are 3 girls and what sounds like a baby yelling in the back ground.

Now a former teammate is saying he saved Sanchez from more Internet infamy earlier in his career. Erik Ainge, a backup quarterback with the Jets from 2008 to 2010, claims he once destroyed a cellphone after a woman used it to take a photo of Sanchez streaking in his condo following a Jets win in 2009.

"There were numerous times when things would happen, when things would go down, articles of clothing would be removed," Ainge told Metro. "Mark is goofy. He played truth or dare. He was kind of awkward around girls, so he needed other people around him to help him out. I was good at that -- there were other guys who were good with that. So we'd help him out and talk him through his awkwardness. It happened to him with the 17-year-old who said she wasn't 17. Now the butt video and there's been several other issues just like that, but he's always had wingmen."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000215386/article/mark-sanchez-dumb-while-being-dumb-exjet-says

I know Aphex linked one article about the story, but i didnt see the streaking part in the fox one.

So even with "partying" Sanchez needed his teammates to do all the work for him...

I don't think Sanchez is a bad person, just a bad QB. Learning that he is a socially awkward guy if anything makes him more sympathetic, honestly.

What a terrible, terrible fit for a New York football team, though.

Your welcome to come back to it at the end of the season.

I wish I cared enough to do that, unlike some other folks I don't save posts.

It's meaningless to me but I do feel better knowing how much you know about the game. I don't think we'll be very good but I will be very surprised if we are 2-3 win bad.

The Jest will win more than 3 games this year but will be swept by NE and Mia. Probably could win 6 games

My expectation going into 2013 is about 5-6 wins. I think if things break right we could win more, if we can run it well(which I think we can), if our QB limits TOs, if the D is still good(which I expect it to be). We'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom