2 Chicks and Dirty Sanchez | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 Chicks and Dirty Sanchez

:pimp::buttkiss::goodpost::clap::lol:

Can we call this the Butt fumble II:rimshot:

Just 3 girls having summoning up their inner femininity... Nothing to see (at least until one of 'em pulls out a big pastel dildo and shoves it up the Buttfumbler's derriere.

And none of this has anything to do with play on the field...

He's a bad QB, end of story. Him partying with hot girls in his spare time means nothing.

He's a bad QB, end of story. Him partying with hot girls in his spare time means nothing.

Wrong. You aren't getting it. Its NOT about him partying with hot girls. Its the fact that he is your "franchise" QB, your Sanchize, and he is showing is entire as...you know what... on a camera while bouncing up and down like a child, and then leaking the video onto the internet for attention. A franchise QB shouldn't carry himself in that manner. I'm sorry. Name ONE franchise QB that has ever behaved this way? One could argue Brett Favre, but at least he tried to be discrete; and wasn't doing it for attention, but for sex (or an attempt at). Oh hey! Another former Jet! I'll tell ya what, this sets a great example for Geno, who is already rumored to have behavioral issues. But you go ahead and keep thinking this behavior is OK from a QB.. :lol: jets fans

Geno better avoid every single person in NY, maybe start an online friendship with Tebow, if he wants to survive the circus you all have going on up there. As Dolphin fans, I can empathize with you. Feels good to be on the better end of it for once though :chuckle:

Wrong,

Him being on the verge of losing the starting job,this is like waving the white flag.

He is adding to the circus rather than trying to change the atmosphere.I'm sure you care more about your team than Dumbchez,so defend his off season kinda puts you into his shoes as it's ok.

This clearly shows the last few Jets fans that are hanging on to hope for their team that he really doesn't give a damn about his reputation nor the Jets organization,I'd cut his a$$ pardon the pun today.

I'll go out on a limb and say Sanchez doesnt make opening week and the Jets go all out and find a vet,heck I'd even bring in Vince Young or someone with brains to tudor Geno...this is bad for dumbchez and the Jets,real bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong. You aren't getting it. Its NOT about him partying with hot girls. Its the fact that he is your "franchise" QB, your Sanchize, and he is showing is entire as...you know what... on a camera while bouncing up and down like a child, and then leaking the video onto the internet for attention. A franchise QB shouldn't carry himself in that manner. I'm sorry. Name ONE franchise QB that has ever behaved this way? One could argue Brett Favre, but at least he tried to be discrete; and wasn't doing it for attention, but for sex (or an attempt at). Oh hey! Another former Jet! I'll tell ya what, this sets a great example for Geno, who is already rumored to have behavioral issues. But you go ahead and keep thinking this behavior is OK from a QB.. :lol: jets fans

Geno better avoid every single person in NY, maybe start an online friendship with Tebow, if he wants to survive the circus you all have going on up there. As Dolphin fans, I can empathize with you. Feels good to be on the better end of it for once though :chuckle:

Brady has humiliated himself the past few offseasons, does that make him less of a QB? I'd like Mark to show better judgement as far as something like this getting out but it's really meaningless, all that matters is if he has improved and if that carries onto the field. He didn't murder someone, he just got 2 girls which is 2 more than most of the posters in this thread have had:lol:

Back
Top Bottom