2 Chicks and Dirty Sanchez | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 Chicks and Dirty Sanchez

Brady has humiliated himself the past few offseasons, does that make him less of a QB? I'd like Mark to show better judgement as far as something like this getting out but it's really meaningless, all that matters is if he has improved and if that carries onto the field. He didn't murder someone, he just got 2 girls which is 2 more than most of the posters in this thread have had:lol:

how did I know you were going to come to the rescue? lol... I am not in the camp that thinks that was a bad party. Me and two women that look that good sounds like a perfect party to me. Actually, in light of what im watching on NFLN, I cant really get fired up about Sanchez anymore. I am shocked this guy murdered someone and did such a poor job of covering it up.

Only thing funnier would be to find out that Rex Ryan was the person video recording this all,oh and yes wearing a dress.

You missed the deleted scenes where Mrs. Ryan comes out of the bathroom with a ball gag in her mouth

Cant fault a guy for having good taste in women.

However he should be busting his ass fighting for that #1 QB spot.

[video=youtube_share;glgGfnbwNvU]http://youtu.be/glgGfnbwNvU[/video]

i'm rooting for Sanchez in the QB battle.

The dude is entertaining ... always showing this ass so to speak .. :chuckle:

word on the net alleges vid shows him smoking something called a G-stick; possibly some kind of cannabis-type substance… any "stoner fan" wanna enlighten us non-smokers?

Wrong. You aren't getting it. Its NOT about him partying with hot girls. Its the fact that he is your "franchise" QB, your Sanchize, and he is showing is entire as...you know what... on a camera while bouncing up and down like a child, and then leaking the video onto the internet for attention. A franchise QB shouldn't carry himself in that manner. I'm sorry. Name ONE franchise QB that has ever behaved this way? One could argue Brett Favre, but at least he tried to be discrete; and wasn't doing it for attention, but for sex (or an attempt at). Oh hey! Another former Jet! I'll tell ya what, this sets a great example for Geno, who is already rumored to have behavioral issues. But you go ahead and keep thinking this behavior is OK from a QB.. :lol: jets fans

Geno better avoid every single person in NY, maybe start an online friendship with Tebow, if he wants to survive the circus you all have going on up there. As Dolphin fans, I can empathize with you. Feels good to be on the better end of it for once though :chuckle:

No. Your wrong. First off, he clearly isn't our franchise QB anymore....where have you been the last couple of months?

The Jets thought he was a franchise QB, they were wrong. The guy sucks. It happens. Teams make mistakes drafting players (specifically QB's) all the time. Bring on the Geno Smith era. And if he sucks then bring on the next guy.

I never said it was ok. I said it means nothing. And thats a correct statement. He didn't break the law. Aaron Hernandez is going on trial for murder....thats an issue. Sanchez showing his ass on Vine shows a lack of judgement and probably immaturity....those are great examples of why he isn't going to be the Jets QB much longer as well.

It's funny how everyone labels the Jets a circus, i'll let you in on something....its a media fabrication. Nobody was saying anything about the Jets when they were winning games under Rex....when you lose, these situations get more attention then they should. Look at the stuff Gronk has done up in New England, none of that stuff gets much buzz cause the Pats are successful. Winning solves all problems.

I bet he purposely put this video on youtube so people stop calling him gay...

Those girls didn't look very impressed.

LMAO....Youtube pulled the video. We can only speculate that Sanchez wanted more money for mooning the world seeing he wont be making it as a pro QB.

All I can say is the broads were pretty hot.....but if I'm with 2 hot chicks like that I'm not video taping me smoking and dancing like a half a ***....... I'm video taping me in the bedroom........ Well you get the idea.

Back
Top Bottom