2 First Rounders = 1 Deion Branch? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 First Rounders = 1 Deion Branch?

ThePats

pats
Reaction score
Apparently the Pats want 2 first rounders if any team wishes to trade for Branch. I know its freaking hilarious. :sidelol:

They arn't making it easy. Looks good on him.

I hope this message is received league wide and is a wake up call for self grandising prima-donnas, greedy agents, and the coaches/GM's that have to deal with them.

Denvers stand with Lelie set an example as well.

hmmm, maybe Minny needs some help...there is a sucker running things there now and you MIGHT hit the jackpot....

Won't that be great if Branch holds out. Everyone has said how the Pats are so great because they are all unselfish and don't care about money. I hope they just absolutely implode this year. I know it's not likely, but I'm glad too see they are defintley not the team they were 2 years ago.

Branch is delusional if he thinks he deserves top 10 money. He is highly overrated.

He has only 14 career TDs in four seasons. Meanwhile, my man Lee Evans has scored 16 times in only two years, but never gets any press b/c he doesn't play for the league's biggest media darlings.

on 1 hand their tellin deon he aint worth it. then their tellin he is with wanting 2 1st rounders

ThePats said:
Apparently the Pats want 2 first rounders if any team wishes to trade for Branch. I know its freaking hilarious. :sidelol:

Ahh Got a link?

No link but Hugh Douglas from Phili am610 radio reported it.

Obviously it means the Patriots dont seriously want to trade him.

ThePats said:

They don't want to pay him because they don't think he is worth his asking price...:confused:

but... they want him for the price of 2 ones???? :lol:

I believe the Pats don't want to let him go.... you know, raise the asking price so teams won't work it out...:wink:

Pats seem in letting him know tha the eiither plays or sit....:tantrum:

cnc66 said:
hmmm, maybe Minny needs some help...there is a sucker running things there now and you MIGHT hit the jackpot....

:lol:

B-LO said:
Branch is delusional if he thinks he deserves top 10 money. He is highly overrated.

He has only 14 career TDs in four seasons. Meanwhile, my man Lee Evans has scored 16 times in only two years, but never gets any press b/c he doesn't play for the league's biggest media darlings.

I remember Randy Cross calling him a top 5 WR during the final game of last season. What a suckup!:shakeno:

Bill Bilichick is trying to work his magic once again, if gets 2 first rounders for Branch, the Chambers is worth 3 first rounders plus coffee.

they are smoking crack if they think they can actually get that.....so , some team is supposed tp give up their 1st rd pick two years in a row, or find a way to get 2 1st rd picks and then give them both of them up for Deion Branch???? He's not even close to the best WR in the NFL.....almost noone is worth that!

Back
Top Bottom