2 morsels about Mon Nite game (JT sack record) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 morsels about Mon Nite game (JT sack record)

Originally posted by Jeep

I believe its the individual players want to showcase their talents (to the national media) so they enter into the game with the mindset of playing hard...

Where as on any other given Sunday.. its play the game, hope for the win and more importantly.. my paycheck will be there next Friday...

BING BING BING!

We have the talent folks, it's there plain and simple.

The other games is the lousy motivation by the coaching staff to get the players to play up to their abilities.

That's my story, and I am sticking to it.

The Phins looked flat last game. I didn't expect that. They got outplayed on both sides of the ball.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
WHO CARES ABOUT THE MIAMI DOLPHINS SACK RECORD, HOW ABOUT THEIR POST SEASON RECORD?

My sentiments exactly.

Originally posted by Sherif
The Phins looked flat last game. I didn't expect that. They got outplayed on both sides of the ball.

Is that why the pats O didn't score a TD...3-0 heading in the 4th doeen't sound like the D got that outplayed..

Originally posted by Agua

My sentiments exactly.
it is not mutually exclusive. JT getting sacks is a prereq. for us winning ball games IMO

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Is that why the pats O didn't score a TD...3-0 heading in the 4th doeen't sound like the D got that outplayed..

Until the second half there wasn't many 3 and outs by the D. They came out flat and allowed NE to move the ball on them. Overall i'm not blaming the D for anything but on offense we were inept as usual.

Back
Top Bottom