2 Other Players Spitted On by Moulds | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 Other Players Spitted On by Moulds

Dolfan02

Somebody kick Huizenga for me
Reaction score
Last night I was watching The Best Damn Sports Show at 11:00pm. The main host Chris Rose was sitting and talking with another host a former player I believe for the Chiefs (I don't have his name and been trying to find it), short built black man. Anyways, they were talking about the incident of Moulds spitting on Surtain, Chrise Rose asked the former player what he thought about the issue... coincidentally the former player said he too was spitted on by Moulds when he played against him. He also said that another teammate on his team admitted he also was spitted on in the same game. He said "Moulds can be a nice guy when things are going his way, but when they're not, he loses all grips of being a man... Moulds is a spitter for sure". He then went on to say "I personally lost all respect for Moulds after what he did to me". I was so surprised when I heard this. Did anyone else catch the show yesterday? Or does anyone know the name of the former-player who has been hosting the show lately that I'm talking about?

lol, thats just too much now. is he on some sort of quest to spit on everyone in the nfl?

Sounds like an upcoming Jerry Springer episode.

All the gomers will come out of the woodwork to say I wuz spat on by a sports celebrity :D

Originally posted by Chauncey
Sounds like an upcoming Jerry Springer episode.

All the gomers will come out of the woodwork to say I wuz spat on by a sports celebrity :D

You're right Chauncey, they must all be lying... I mean how could a wife beater stoop so low as to spit on someone... It just doesn't make sense... Please...

Yup, Ethyl, it must be true, cause they said it right hare on the Tee Vee

wallys_McCoy20barnJPG-1.jpg

Originally posted by Chauncey
Yup, Ethyl, it must be true, cause they said it right hare on the Tee Vee

wallys_McCoy20barnJPG-1.jpg

Whatever dude... You are just in denial that although Moulds is a fantastic receiver, he is a digusting human being...

You are in denial that this issue has long past gone beyond beating a dead horse. Linemen spit on each other, gouge each others eyes out, etc. etc. at the bottom of the pile on every play.

The game is FOOTBALL, not contract bridge. Grow a pair, would ya ?

Originally posted by inFINSible
Moulds spat on me once too.

I saw Moulds spit on Chauncey once. I think Chauncey liked it though.

Oliver...

Originally posted by justafan

Is that why you haven't showered since then? :D

No, it's because I'm on the scout team as a buffalo fan. :dink:

Originally posted by Dolfan02

Thats the guy! Thats the guy I saw last night on Best Damn Show that said he and another teammate were spitted on intentionally by Moulds.

Yeah, it's all coming out now- Moulds is a serial spitter! LOL

And Crockett's shrink probably is telling him he has repressed memories of childhood abuse!

The thing is, many of our Bills fans here were disputing Surtain's account of the incident. Now two other players come forward. And all Cauncey can do is try and deflect the facts and turn this into another silly thread.

Your boy is a poor sportsman. You don't spit on anyone, period. Grow a pair and face up.

Back
Top Bottom