2 Other Players Spitted On by Moulds | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 Other Players Spitted On by Moulds

Originally posted by Barkman
I don't give two ****s what Moulds does! He comes to play Sundays and burns the hell out of the Phins every time. Thats all that matters to me. Unlike some of you, I don't care if a player is dirty on the field or what a player does off the field, as long as he plays hard. He can spit on all of the people he wants to as long as he comes to play.

Also, its kinda funny that everyone comes out with this now. Weird that he was never fined or disciplend. Don't you think?

So by your logic you won't be upset if say, Ricky Williams clips Takeo Spikes coming out of the backfield and puts him out for the year, because Ricky plays HARD and that is all that matters.

Say, Jason Taylor leads with his helmet and makes Drew Bledsoe's chest explode again, like it did a few years ago and you guys are stuck with Van Pelt? Will you be ok with that because afterall, Jason was playing HARD and it doesn't matter what else he does.

Somethign tells me you would be pissing and moaning for the remainder of the year if any of those scenarios played out.

Samphin,

I feel obliged to tell you that I am the original pea-brained moron. I was surprised to see it as a stock avatar here. I flipped the image so homer would be looking toward the board.

You can use the avatar but you'll never be as dumb as me. Sorry.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

And here all along, i thought that a spat was a baby oyster!!
Hmmmmmm !!

:D :goof:

:lol:....I was gonna use "spitted".

Originally posted by inFINSible

:lol:....I was gonna use "spitted".

Naaah, that's what we do to pigs!! BAR-B-QUE time folx!!
You bring tha kegs, we got tha eggs !! :D

Originally posted by robeezy
I hope he spits on Surtain again, from the endzone after he scores his second touchdown! Also, I figured out the whole spitting thing, E Moulds only spits on people that suck!

I guess Mould will spit on you then, eh??? :pirate:

Originally posted by gunn34
That punk spat on me too

Don't matter! Anyone that spits, ****s or spats on me........well, put it to ya like this. Someone will be on the turf.....guaran-F,ing-teed!! :fire: :fire: :fire: (not at you tho, ;) )

I agree, I don't care if you're playing hard, or soft. You don't spit on the other players. That's why I have no respect for Romanowski, he spits in Stokes' face, beats the crap out of a teammate. But he plays hard? So what. he needs a therapist

Originally posted by bledsoetomoulds
I agree, I don't care if you're playing hard, or soft. You don't spit on the other players. That's why I have no respect for Romanowski, he spits in Stokes' face, beats the crap out of a teammate. But he plays hard? So what. he needs a therapist

Exactly. ^ What he said.^

It speaks to character, and I'd never put lime or paint down on a field and declare that character doesn't count inside those lines.

And by the way, BledsoetoMoulds, ... bad luck tomorrow.;)

^^thanks, dude. If ya, look, I actually picked Miami to win, I need to finally shave this gray-haired, scraggly goatee

Back
Top Bottom