2 Other Players Spitted On by Moulds | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 Other Players Spitted On by Moulds

Originally posted by ckparrothead
The game is played on the field, by men, not off it by whiny beayches who try to second-guess every bit of BS that comes up.

Every bit of BS? If someone came up and spit on me I would knock his @ss into tomorrow and believe me thats exactly what Patrick Surtain tried to do but he was penalized.

I hope Eric Moulds gets hurt Sunday.

Well see who the "beayches" are on Sunday. This is only a big deal to the Miami players because they know that they are the most overated team in the league and after Sunday they will have been exposed not once, but twice this year.

Lose at to an expansion team at home. HA!

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
and anyone who wishes injury on him is a sick person.

Uncle Ted said that they were just joking....

-You wanna see a jarring hit involving E-mo? Check last years tape when he destroyed Zach Thomas on a toss-sweep.

Originally posted by finsrclowns

You should be banned from here along with the othe Fin sadist who agreed with you. You don't wish an injury on anyone unless you are sick. That's just wrong.

They told me to stop being so thin skinned.... they are just joking..... lighten up a little.....

Originally posted by whkfc

Well see who the "beayches" are on Sunday. This is only a big deal to the Miami players because they know that they are the most overated team in the league and after Sunday they will have been exposed not once, but twice this year.

Lose at to an expansion team at home. HA!

You ever gone down the falls in a barrell?

Originally posted by finsrclowns

You should be banned from here along with the othe Fin sadist who agreed with you. You don't wish an injury on anyone unless you are sick. That's just wrong.

why dont you tell that to all the bils fans who wished marino would break his leg. bills fans act as if they are above everyone else.

It's a theatrical term. We wished him all the best :D

Eric Moulds will not be a factor in this game. He will catch passes but won't be a play maker or deciding factor.

You're probably right. He'll draw double coverage so that Reed/Shaw will kill you.

Lol! Go back and read your post. Tell me you just didn't say Josh Reed and Bobby Shaw will kill us. Keep hope alive!

Bills fans knock it off with the acting like your **** don't stink. Guarenteed if the roles were reversed the Bills boards would be 10 times as bad.

Molds will spit again this game. This time he will spit some of his teeth out!

Originally posted by Chauncey
You are in denial that this issue has long past gone beyond beating a dead horse. Linemen spit on each other, gouge each others eyes out, etc. etc. at the bottom of the pile on every play.

The game is FOOTBALL, not contract bridge. Grow a pair, would ya ?

I really could care less about the spit issue, but what you say about other players always spitting on each other is total BS, and very uncommon!

Speaking of growing a pair, is that what a man wif balls does? Spit on anyone he wants?

Not in My hood pal!

Back
Top Bottom