2 Other Players Spitted On by Moulds | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 Other Players Spitted On by Moulds

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
You don't know half the charity and community work he does and how great of a leader and father he (Moulds) is.

So great that he was sentenced to 90 days in jail (60 suspended) because he only paid a grand total of $350 over a 2.5 year period for his son. And he didn't provide medical insurance (which he had been court ordered to do). When you're makng over $1 million a year, it can be tough.

Perhaps he is a better father nowdays.

He's a better father nowadays. But still whenever he and his kid play against each other in some kid game if his kid gets too far above himself he gets a loogey in the eye.

Isn't it funny how Bills fans are so eager to forget a subject when it shows how class-less the Bills are? It's crazy, they'd never let a finfan forget about something like this, but they would never happen because the Miami Dolphins have something foreign to Buffalo, Sportsmanship and a strong moral fiber.

When you compare Romo and Moulds one thing is significantly different.
While they both are crappy competitors by spitting, the one main difference is that Romo at least hit another PLAYER with a cheap shot, whereas Moulds hit a WOMAN. No biggie right?:lol:

Is this what would happen if Romo and Moulds fought?
:monkeyr: :monkeyl:

Well Romo did let his wife go down for fraud when she was only getting diet pills so that he could illegally keep up with "the n!ggers"

His quote by the way not mine. Romo told a white teammate in practice that he should take the diet pills he gets by having his wife ask for fake prescriptions, because it helps them 'keep up with the n***ers'

Originally posted by finsrclowns

You should be banned from here along with the othe Fin sadist who agreed with you. You don't wish an injury on anyone unless you are sick. That's just wrong.

So you're saying a guy can spit in your face and you'd not injure him for it?

I don't know a frickin' GIRL that wouldn't want to injure the guy for that. Nor a man worthy of that designation, not since Gandhi died. And you, clown, are certainly no Gandhi. Just a rationalizing, pathetic clown. See ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Samphin
MOULDSROCKS, I hate to say it, but once you beat your wife, it becomes the first line on your resume. No matter what you do , it is always there, all the charity work in the world couldn't erase that.

That's the problem, he never did that! For chirst sake one piece of trash on this boards says it and it becomes fact.... not right.

I don't give two ****s what Moulds does! He comes to play Sundays and burns the hell out of the Phins every time. Thats all that matters to me. Unlike some of you, I don't care if a player is dirty on the field or what a player does off the field, as long as he plays hard. He can spit on all of the people he wants to as long as he comes to play.

Also, its kinda funny that everyone comes out with this now. Weird that he was never fined or disciplend. Don't you think?

Obviously NFL films didn't catch it, but that isn't surprising.

We already explained why it didn't come out until now. After Game 2, when the incident happened, nobody asked Marion or Surtain about Moulds.

The fact that it comes out now merely proves that neither Marion nor Moulds were going out of their way to tell reporters about it. Finally because of the game, a reporter asked Marion what he thought of Eric Moulds. So Marion told it like it is. Then they started buggin Surtain about it so he told it like it is.

Originally posted by justafan

It's between Moulds and Surtain. Why is Marion getting involved? That's because he wants to be in the spotlight if he get's connected w/ Moulds.

Marion needs to shut up and leave it between Moulds and Surtain.

NO....

Marion just needs to remember all the talk as Moulds runs across the middle....

As a matter of fact I would prefer if Sammy Knight would too...Since he seems to give the best punishment in the Dolphins secondary.. :D

I hope he spits on Surtain again, from the endzone after he scores his second touchdown! Also, I figured out the whole spitting thing, E Moulds only spits on people that suck!

If this other crap is true about Moulds, then obviously he needs to take extreme caution in any trash talking he does Sunday. We don't need any 15 yard b.s. penalties, I thought that's why we let Peerless go. And , BTW, it's funny how Fin fans are the first to jump on me for any spelling, or grammar. Yet, not one mention of the fact the thread says others were"spitted" on, by Moulds ? What the hell is spitted? LOL, go back to school

Back
Top Bottom