2 players who are worthless, and if released tomorrow nobody would care! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 players who are worthless, and if released tomorrow nobody would care!

McCain was at safety and struggled. Laird, while good, was in when Buffalo played back to keep the plays in front of them. That said, more Laird please.

100% agree on Ballage, Laird deserves his carries until Walton is back. McCain has been inconsistent on a bad defense with a ton of injuries, hard to classify him. i'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt going in 2020.

Davenport and Ballage...

Davenport is on probation because I'm sitting here watching Jason Peter's stall Eagkes drives with offsides...

What you see is what you get with Ballage....

McCain was at safety and struggled. Laird, while good, was in when Buffalo played back to keep the plays in front of them. That said, more Laird please.
Even when buffalo played back, Laird showed he can make people miss. Ballage lacks that, and for his size, he lacks power to break tackles.

I tried to keep a close eye on Davenport, keep in mind it was his first game back from injury I think he blew more assignments than most of the other Miami olinemen, but I wouldn't be shoked if his overall grade for the game was on par with the others. Not saying he had a good game... just saying his game wasn't really that much worse than the others.

I tried to keep a close eye on Davenport, keep in mind it was his first game back from injury I think he blew more assignments than most of the other Miami olinemen, but I wouldn't be shoked if his overall grade for the game was on par with the others. Not saying he had a good game... just saying his game wasn't really that much worse than the others.
I agree but that's like saying which pile of sh*t smells less... lol

Back
Top Bottom