2002 FinHeaven Tailgate Party Poll | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2002 FinHeaven Tailgate Party Poll

Please vote for ALL the games you would consider attending for the tailgate party

• Sept 8 - Detroit Lions - 1 pm

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Sept 22 - NY Jets - 1 pm

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Oct 6 - New England Patriots - 1 pm

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Oct 20 - Buffalo Bills - 1 pm

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Nov 17 - Baltimore Ravens - 1 pm

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Nov 24 - San Diego Chargers - 1 pm

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Dec 9 - Chicago Bears - 9 pm - MNF

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Dec 15 - Oakland Raiders - 1 pm

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, to all subscribers to this thread: 13 won't be able to organize, so I've volunteered. If you want to go in on group tickets, send me an e-mail for the games you want to attend. I'll put together a list and then e-mail everyone with my address. Then you can send me a check and I'll purchase en masse. For the Jets and Raiders games, please do so as soon as possible (within the next week or two) as those tickets are going to go fast and we may not have the chance to pull a large group together if we wait too long.

Once

Whatever works. A PM is probably easier as the button is located above the post, but in the profile there is a link to e-mail the member.

Okay, PM it is. By the way, it's not happening either way yet. You and I seem to be the only ones interested. I'm going to go back and research the earlier threads, send those people PM's to see if they're still interested.

So, how does one find out about where and when the fans are meeting for the games? I am planning on attendending the Ravens game, and would love to meet, and hang with people from this board. Let me know.

You need to start a thread on this board Scot that you're going and would like to meet others there. Personally, I'm not planning on going to that one.

Need a ride for the Raiders game

Will pay for gas money, I'll be in coral gables. e-mail or pm me:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom