2002 FinHeaven Tailgate Party Poll | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2002 FinHeaven Tailgate Party Poll

Please vote for ALL the games you would consider attending for the tailgate party

• Sept 8 - Detroit Lions - 1 pm

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Sept 22 - NY Jets - 1 pm

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Oct 6 - New England Patriots - 1 pm

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Oct 20 - Buffalo Bills - 1 pm

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Nov 17 - Baltimore Ravens - 1 pm

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Nov 24 - San Diego Chargers - 1 pm

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Dec 9 - Chicago Bears - 9 pm - MNF

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Dec 15 - Oakland Raiders - 1 pm

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, the game's in a couple of weeks. If you're planning on meeting us for tailgating, we should start thinking about what everyone is going to bring.

unless i go shopping the day before the game, i'm just bringing some drinks, we're staying in a hotel and i don't know what stores are available!;) :(

Actually, I just realized that we may not be able to have a tailgate party unless someone is willing to collect money and buy the burgers/hot dogs/beer etc. I can't because I don't have a car.

What's the consensus?

Originally posted by Miamian
Actually, I just realized that we may not be able to have a tailgate party unless someone is willing to collect money and buy the burgers/hot dogs/beer etc. I can't because I don't have a car.

What's the consensus?
just bring your own!

I'll do whatever is needed.......how early is every body going to get to the stadium? The last time Miamian and I met up it was time to start the game already........we need a little PARTYING TIME this go around.....I have a small grill and some other stuff but I don't have a parking pass........How do I get one of those?

Originally posted by inFINSible
I'll do whatever is needed.......how early is every body going to get to the stadium? The last time Miamian and I met up it was time to start the game already........we need a little PARTYING TIME this go around.....I have a small grill and some other stuff but I don't have a parking pass........How do I get one of those?
the gates open at 9:30, if we can meet somewhere, a friend of mine has season tickets and has an extra parking pass he's gonna give me. if we go into the stadium together you can save $20 on parking. we'll have a great time, finfanman says that there are about 12 guys that come with him!

Originally posted by inFINSible
Sounds good to me..........
probably, better than bringing a whole bunch of stuff, it would probably be better to bring what you want for yourself!. i'll PM you with the address of our hotel or i'll just give you the phone number and you can give me a call and maybe we can meet somewhere, if you want to save parking?

Hey guys,

I am coming with Dolfan984, ChicagoDolphan & JayDog57. I can give you my cell phone number and we can meet up. :) I will meet up with FFiB also. He is major cool. :D We are in Section 424 Row 26. I am only able to stay for the game and have to be back in Orlando Sunday night. Dolfan984 & ChicagoDolphan may stay down in Miami.

We're in sec 447, almost shouting range. BTW, Dfan4life won't be joining us, he sold his tickets to sit in another section.

Well, I just found out that JayDog57 doesn't want to go, so I may be selling 3 of my tickets. Dolfan984 + girlfriend & ChicagoDolphan are definites. I will decide what I will do by Sunday.

Hey Michelle!!!...I was wondering if you were going to make this one! Can't wait to meet you.......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom