2003 OL Rankings! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2003 OL Rankings!

Clinton was impeached because he lied about an adulterous affair. Bush has lied to justify the war in Iraq. Members of the military have died and continue to die.........tell me,when will Bush get impeached?

This has to be about the most ignorant statement I have ever heard. Bush admitted info about the origin of uranium was unproven at the time it was annouced. This had NOTHING to do with the war. Whether or not they got it from S. Africa or from the French is irrelevant. Clinton said the same thing before his "Black Hawk Down" debacle, and noted since then that it's orgin is not the issue here.
You ainti-war, America haters really need to get a life and a clue. Clinton used attacks to take the focus off of him. Bush has used war to liberate slaves from a dictator, while at the same time helping to protect U.S. lives. If you can't see the difference then you are a fool. If you hate America so much drive your a$$ a few miles North and try Canada.

BTW, I bout forgot. GO FINS !!!!!!

Originally posted by NCFINFAN38
Clinton was impeached because he lied about an adulterous affair. Bush has lied to justify the war in Iraq. Members of the military have died and continue to die.........tell me,when will Bush get impeached?
This has to be about the most ignorant statement I have ever heard. Bush admitted info about the origin of uranium was unproven at the time it was annouced. This had NOTHING to do with the war. Whether or not they got it from S. Africa or from the French is irrelevant. Clinton said the same thing before his "Black Hawk Down" debacle, and noted since then that it's orgin is not the issue here.
You ainti-war, America haters really need to get a life and a clue. Clinton used attacks to take the focus off of him. Bush has used war to liberate slaves from a dictator, while at the same time helping to protect U.S. lives. If you can't see the difference then you are a fool. If you hate America so much drive your a$$ a few miles North and try Canada.

BTW, I bout forgot. GO FINS !!!!!!

Wrong forum, and since this is America, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, that's what makes this country great...Everyone doesn't have to share you or Clump's Bush view..That why we have opinions..now that you've shared yours, I hope you're through..this is about football, remember, the fins, other teams that's trying to stop them, Okay, thanks.

Excuse me MDFINFAN, I believe it was not me, or Clump who made the first comment. BOTH of our comments were shorter then the original.
I think you need to look at both sides, than making it clearly obvious who you side with. Thank you.

You think I don't talk Dolphins in this forum? Ooookaay......

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Everyone doesn't have to share you or Clump's Bush view..

Clump's Bush view?? Are we still talking politics here. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Wrong forum, and since this is America, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, that's what makes this country great.

Yep even Bills fans, we have found by letting Clump, Justa and Tatonka have their own opinions, between the 3 of them they occasionally actually have an intelligent one. :jk: guys.

Man I can feel it in the air, FB season is almost here. :jumper:

:jetssuck: :billsbite :nesucks: In no particular order, just practicing. :evil:

Yeah, sorry about getting the topic off track. We should be talking Dolphins. Who gives a crap about Politics. It's football season! :)

Yeah I guess I went off the deep end. I'll try and keep it football related. Thanks Clump for removing it from your screen also. I guess we will have to agree to disagree about politics AND football. lol.

NCFINFAN, You are the man. I agree 100%. I don't care if this is off topic, I'm going to say it. Liberals are just still so bitter that G.W. is president that they have totally gotten off the issues and just have launched a massive attack of mud-slinging. It's so good to have a president who has balls, as evidenced by G.W. getting Saddam out of regime and liberating the people of Iraq who were opressed for so long. However, Clinton, while in the midst of putting national security on the line by having affairs in the White House, made unnecessary attacks to take the media focus off of him.

...and BTW, JILLS SUCK!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm all for talking Fins football, but I had to assist NC in fighting liberal ignorance. (Isn't that phrase redundant?)

Back
Top Bottom