2004/2005 Schedule | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2004/2005 Schedule

Phinz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does anybody know when they are gonna release the schedule for next season?

Here's the teams:

home

Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Arizona, St. Louis, Tennessee

away

Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Baltimore, Cincinnati, San Francisco, Seattle, Denver

Originally posted by NavyFishFan
Here's the teams:

home

Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Arizona, St. Louis, Tennessee

away

Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Baltimore, Cincinnati, San Francisco, Seattle, Denver

after the 2004 regular season, seattle and the fins will not play each other again in regular season until 2008.

now, the super bowl is a different story. ;)

Key

I know the teams I was just wondering about dates cause I have to put in for the days off way ahead of time. Cause I want to go to some games.

Originally posted by KeyHawk

after the 2004 regular season, seattle and the fins will not play each other again in regular season until 2008.

now, the super bowl is a different story. ;)

Key

How about the Preseason? Forget about that?

Originally posted by Phinz
Does anybody know when they are gonna release the schedule for next season?

I can tell you one game.

3rd game of the season...NE at Dolphins....Monday night.....NE trying to tie the Dolphins streak of 18 in a row......alumnis on the sidelines.....

Maybe they will move that game to the Orange Bowl.

:lol:

Is that final, I guess I'll have to be there for that. If so do we have a home games in week 2 or 4. Just so I can go to both.

Im going to the Denver game, Seahawks game, and 49ers game, how bout the rest of you?

I live in Pittsburgh right now with plans to move to Florida. If I'm still around, I'll be making my annual trip to Buffalo and it looks like I got Baltimore and Cincinatti on tap too. I'm going to try and fly to Pro Player once or twice as well. Last year I went to the San Diego/Phoenix disaster and Buffalo. 2-0!!

Originally posted by Zachspac54
does anybody know when the phins play the bears in chicago??????

2006, although I'm hoping sooner than that in the preseason.

Re: Re: 2004/2005 Schedule

Originally posted by FFiB

I can tell you one game.

3rd game of the season...NE at Dolphins....Monday night.....NE trying to tie the Dolphins streak of 18 in a row......alumnis on the sidelines.....

Maybe they will move that game to the Orange Bowl.

:lol:

Remember, as of today, everyone is undefeated. Next season has no standing on a winning/losing streak from last year.

Would you really want to see that game on national television? It's bad enough the Fins looked silly against Philly in 03, but against NE, eesh.

After the past few weeks in the Fins organ-I-zation, I doubt they will make many national appearances. 2 on Sunday night, 1 on Monday night, if that.

Back
Top Bottom