2004/2005 Schedule | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2004/2005 Schedule

they will have night games they draw alot of ratings the phins are loved all around the world

miami at denver will definately be televised nationally i think, it was on sunday night the last time and was a VERY GOOD GAME. They always have very tight and exciting games. Oh yeah i went to sandiego last yr too and it was a ****in mess but we finally made it to pheonix 1 hour before the game started....it was a close one.

MAN I only WISHED I lived close enough....I'd have season-tickets EVERY year.

I'd be one of the doods dressed up to the hilt trying to get the other fans to make an azz-ton of noise while the visitors are on O.

navy were you from?i from chicago and i travel all the time to see my fins and it kills me to see them struggle to sell out in south florida,iam with you i would have season tickets and suport my boys!!!!!!!!

The STL game will be national I have to believe.

The SF game could be a nationally televised game just not on prime time.

TEN-Maybe, depends what other games are that week.
DEN-Was a good game last time it was in Denver, may not wanna show the same teams in the same place.

But it is ESPN, and they do hate the Fins, so they might want to show them to watch them lose.

I'm sayin' yo' If I lived in the state of Florida I would make the trip 8 times per year. I would never miss a game. I haven't missed a game on tv or live in years. Fins football is my whole life. I play Madden year round with the owners mode.

I just wish I was close so I wouldn't have to dish out the money for directv sunday ticket. It would be worth twice that amount to see them in person.

I bet we play Buffalo NE Cincinatti Ravens in the Winter.

At least the Buffalo And NE in the winter time.

I think the schedule makers hate us.:confused: :lol:

Bring on the Steelers!

It has been 2 long since 2 of the greatest AFC teams ever assembled--The Steelers and the Dolphins--have clashed. I don't know about the rest of you but I am really looking forward to this one! GO FINS!!! :goof:

Fins seems like they have one of the toughest schedules every year wonder why that is.

NE Barfalo Jets which that is there division.

This is crazy st louis ravens cinci San fran Denver Pittsburg

I expect Pittsburg to get better I expect cinci to get even better
st louis is going to be good anyway . San Fran will probably be better. Denver will be good. The Raven D can beat you any week ess. if there offense scores 20 points.

If we are going to make the playoffs next year the dolphins better play their a$$es off and play with more heart an not for individual #'s.

The HC need to tighten his a$$ up to.

I bet you anything that the Cardinal game is week 1. The last game of the season I bet you will be at Buffalo. We always end the season against an AFC East team and the last two years have been against the Jets and Patriots. Now it is time for the Bills.

Originally posted by Phinz
Does anybody know when they are gonna release the schedule for next season?

The schedule comes out at the owner's meeting in late April. Last year it came out April 21, 2003. It should come out the same time this year right before the draft.

My predicted schedule:

Week 1 CARDINALS (HOME OPENER EASY RIGHT)?
WEEK 2 at Ravens (AWAY NOT SURE YET)?
WEEK 3 STEELERS (HOME GOOD GAME 3-0)?
WEEK 4 at Jets (AWAY TOUGH ONE 4-0)?
WEEK 5 at Seahawks (LONG TRIP AWAY TO WEST COAST 4-1)?
BYE
WEEK 7 PATRIOTS (SNF) (HOME GREAT GAME UNDER THE LIGHTS! 5-1)?
WEEK 8 TITANS (HOME TOUGH ONE 6-1)?
WEEK 9 at Broncos (MNF) (AWAY TOUGH ONE 6-2)?
WEEK 10 RAMS (HOME HARD ONE 7-2)?
WEEK 11 at Bengals (AWAY GETTING BETTER 8-2)?
WEEK 12 BROWNS (HOME 9-2)?
WEEK 13 at Bills (AWAY SNOW GAME 9-3)?
WEEK 14 JETS (HOME 10-3)?
WEEK 15 at 49ers (LONG TRIP TO WEST COAST AGAIN 10-4)?
WEEK 16 at Patriots (SAT) (AWAY IN THE COLD AND SNOW 10-5)?
WEEK 17 BILLS (HOME TO GET IN THE PLAYOFFS 11-5)?

DIVISION CHAMPIONS OR WILD-CARD WITH 11-5 RECORD.

OUT.

GO DOLPHINS!!

Back
Top Bottom