2004 Away Games - What's Your Preference? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2004 Away Games - What's Your Preference?

Which AWAY game do you want to go to the most?

• Sun., Sept. 19 at Cincinnati Bengals 8:30 p.m.

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Sun., Oct. 10 at New England Patriots 1:00 p.m.

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Sun., Oct. 17 at Buffalo Bills 1:00 p.m.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Mon., Nov. 1 at New York Jets 9:00 p.m.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Sun., Nov. 21 at Seattle Seahawks 4:05 p.m.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Sun., Nov. 28 at San Francisco 49ers 4:15 p.m.

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Sun., Dec. 12 at Denver Broncos 4:05 p.m.

• Sun., Jan. 2 at Baltimore Ravens 1:00 p.m.

• Total voters

Dolfan954

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wanted to gauge everyone's interest with this year's away games, and find out who wants to go to one of the away games. I know it's only April, but it's better that we get started with all the plans now so we know who's going from who's not. We'll all get better prices if we get group tickets, and of course, it's always better to sit with Dolfans if you're at an away game.

Which game would you guys prefer going to?

Jets monday night cause i live 5 minutes away, unfortunately decent seats are already 150 dollars and up per ticket on ebay .. so if anyone has any extras, or cant go and wants to be compensated for them, id be grateful. Definitely willing to pay more than face value, prefer not to get totally ripped like i did for lower level dolphins/giants last year on ebay.

send me a PM if you know youll have tickets and cant go

Denver because the game they played two years ago was great and this one should be the same

Ravens week 17 because the three hour trip will be the shortest one I will have ever had a chance to make in order to see my Dolphins. :)

Oh, it's not a matter of "want to" but a matter of AM going. Since I live in the DC area we will be REPRESENTING at Baltimore. I'm bringing the beer, the weenies and the ribs along with my #34 jersey. January 2nd will be a day to remember for those Fins Fans who represent with me.

Bring it on Baltimore!!!

Who's with me!!!!???

Dolphins17-0 said:
Jets monday night cause i live 5 minutes away, unfortunately decent seats are already 150 dollars and up per ticket on ebay .. so if anyone has any extras, or cant go and wants to be compensated for them, id be grateful. Definitely willing to pay more than face value, prefer not to get totally ripped like i did for lower level dolphins/giants last year on ebay.

send me a PM if you know youll have tickets and cant go
How is the scalping scene around Giants stadium? Down here in the stadium formerly known as JRS, scalpers are always around, and you can always get a ticket for face value at the most.

Jimmy James said:
Wait...are you not a Bills fan? If you are, why would you be at the Ravens game?
because i'm up in MD around Christmas break pretty much every year(have family up here)

Going To Seattle!!!!....Going To San Francisco!!!

The West Coast Road Trip!!!....Can't Wait!!!

LET'S GO PHINZ!!! :cpatch:

CirclingWagons said:
because i'm up in MD around Christmas break pretty much every year(have family up here)

Cool. There for a second, I thought I was pegging you as a Bills fan erroneously.

Baltimore is about 40 mins from me so I'd go there, but if I had to choose a stadium far from me I'd go with San Francisco, probly b/c I've never been to the West Coast :goof:

Back
Top Bottom