2004 Away Games - What's Your Preference? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2004 Away Games - What's Your Preference?

Which AWAY game do you want to go to the most?

• Sun., Sept. 19 at Cincinnati Bengals 8:30 p.m.

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Sun., Oct. 10 at New England Patriots 1:00 p.m.

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Sun., Oct. 17 at Buffalo Bills 1:00 p.m.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Mon., Nov. 1 at New York Jets 9:00 p.m.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Sun., Nov. 21 at Seattle Seahawks 4:05 p.m.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Sun., Nov. 28 at San Francisco 49ers 4:15 p.m.

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Sun., Dec. 12 at Denver Broncos 4:05 p.m.

• Sun., Jan. 2 at Baltimore Ravens 1:00 p.m.

• Total voters
Baracuda I'll be at the Baltimore game, hit me up and I'll look for your crazy Dolphin party people, I'll bring some booze and chicks :cooldude:

TheBengals game for me and there are two factors. The main one being that it is the closest too me. The second it is in the fall so the weather will be nice still and I wont freeze.

I am up for any of the games except San Fran, Seattle and Denver.......to far from Ottawa. Could drive to any of the other road games.

Denver Broncos definately. It'll be a great game against what should be two of the premier teams in the AFC. The game should have some playoff implications, making it that much sweeter. By the way, I should be attending it, so I'll be there for all the action......:cool:

I'll be at the Denver game (have been to all the phin games here including pre-season) and I hope it's half the game the last one here was. Also hoping I walk out with the same perm-a-grin as last time.

i'm going to the New Orleans pre-season game. Get to see the young guys. Dolphin Football and Pat O'Briens. What a country.

Back
Top Bottom