2004 SCHEDULE opinion | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2004 SCHEDULE opinion

CAbills said:
Whens the last time Miami has made any kind of noise in the playoffs? Even worse the superbowl?
THings change man. If the Rams and Patriots can go from 3-13 to 13-3 than the Dolphins can win one more game and bring the attitude to the Playoffs. I think everyone forgets how close this team has been over the last decade. We're only one ladder rung away. This year we climb that rung!

ScottLawrence said:
9/12 Tennessee 1:00pm -W
9/19 @ Cincinnati 8:30pm -L
9/26 Pittsburgh 1:00pm -W
10/03 New York Jets 4:15pm -W
10/10 @ New England 1:00pm -L
10/17 @ Buffalo 1:00pm -L
10/24 St. Louis 1:00pm -W
11/01 @ New York Jets 9:00pm -L
11/07 Arizona 1:00pm -W
11/14 Bye Week
11/21 @ Seattle 4:05pm -L
11/28 @ San Francisco 4:15pm -W
12/05 Buffalo 1:00pm -W
12/12 @ Denver 4:05pm -L
12/20 New England 9:00pm -L
12/26 Cleveland 8:30pm -W
01/02 @ Baltimore -L

8-8.
:roflmao: :confused: :roflmao:
You have got to be kidding. The fins went 10- 6 last season and have gotten better this off season not worse. You have the fins going 1 and 7 on the road and 7 - 1 at home. What? Do you even know how maimi played on the road last year. You also have the fins losing 3 of the last 5 and 5 of the last seven.
You have to be the biggest homer in the buffahole area.
I see the fins going 11-5 to 13 -3.
You need to remember a few things. Miami was only out of one game last season and that was at tenn. Second. This is the best a miami sch has looked in a long time. Third. You really think a second year first year starting qb is going to put up enough points aginst the miami d to win a game that early in the season. Do not start with the feeley crap , he is not a second year player and he has started more then 0 nfl games. Dude at least back up what you post with some credible reasons. Also if the o-line is not better i would venture to say that there is no way it can be worse.

CAbills said:
Whens the last time Miami has made any kind of noise in the playoffs? Even worse the superbowl?

:lol: Your kidding right? :roflmao: Come one when was the last time Buffalo made the playoffs!? We have been out of the playoffs the last two years and each year we missed by one game, Buffalo has been out playoff contention by week 11. :roflmao: Come on Bills fan this is an argument you can't win Miami is better than Buffalo and has been for almost 8 years now. There is no way Buffalo will have a better record than Miami this year.

CAbills said:
your so confident the dolphins will be better then 8-8 and make the playoffs? :shakeno: Sounds like a bad case of homerism. Although I am a bills fan and I am guilty of the same thing...I guess thats what makes football great in July everyone is going to the superbowl. :tongue:

8-8 for the Dolphins is highly unlikely, being that we are the winningest franchise in the NFL.

"A bad case of homerism?" Sounds like you are the homer my friend, suggesting the Dolphins will have a 8-8 season. When was the last time that happened? Miami could of easily been 12-4 or even 13-3 last season. And with an upgraded offense this season i expect no less than 11 wins. I predict 12.

Quick geography lesson, Baltimore's way south of Foxboro, I think we can take "cold weather" game...:D :D

9/12 Tennessee 1:00pm -W
9/19 @ Cincinnati 8:30pm -W
9/26 Pittsburgh 1:00pm -W
10/03 New York Jets 4:15pm -W
10/10 @ New England 1:00pm -W
10/17 @ Buffalo 1:00pm -W
10/24 St. Louis 1:00pm -W
11/01 @ New York Jets 9:00pm -W
11/07 Arizona 1:00pm -L
11/14 Bye Week
11/21 @ Seattle 4:05pm -L
11/28 @ San Francisco 4:15pm -W
12/05 Buffalo 1:00pm -W
12/12 @ Denver 4:05pm -L
12/20 New England 9:00pm -W
12/26 Cleveland 8:30pm -W
01/02 @ Baltimore -W

:cooldude:

Dolphinizzle said:
8-8 for the Dolphins is highly unlikely, being that we are the winningest franchise in the NFL.

"A bad case of homerism?" Sounds like you are the homer my friend, suggesting the Dolphins will have a 8-8 season. When was the last time that happened? Miami could of easily been 12-4 or even 13-3 last season. And with an upgraded offense this season i expect no less than 11 wins. I predict 12.

What does having the winningest franchise have to do with 2004?.... You people are so blind.

Have you even paid attention to the offseason?

Your teams a mess.

ScottLawrence said:
What does having the winningest franchise have to do with 2004?.... You people are so blind.

Have you even paid attention to the offseason?

Your teams a mess.

Have you paid attention to the fact you bore the crap out of most of us in here.

Titans-W (decisively)
Bengals-L (have the offensive firepower to explode any week...happend to be against us. Close one but we lose.)
Steelers-W (We're gonna see our offense flash some of it's ability in this one)
Jets-W:jetssuck:
Patriots-W (we finally beat them in Foxboro!)
Bills-W (Defensive low scoring game...Ricky grinds out the winning score by controlling the clock most of the 4th quarter)
Rams-W (Try to come to our house and air it out...turnovers win this one)
Jets-W (I think we're gonna pull this one off but it's gonna be a tough one)....:jetssuck:
Cardinals-W (Boston will have one of his best games of the season...Sullivan will have him pysched)
Seahawks-L (We will lose this game and it better not be one of our by the book no shows ala Titans last year)
49ers-W (These guys are really gonna suck this year)
Bills-L (Another close hard fought game against the Bills but we come up short) :mad:
Broncos-W (No Clinton..no problem. Our defense completely shuts them down)
Patriots-L (They win this one and put all the pressure on us the final 2 games of the season....specially at Baltimore)
Cleveland-W (Winslow opens up a can on us in this one but they can't stop Ricky. He runs for 200 and 2TDs)
Baltimore-W (I see this game being instrumental in our going deep in the playoffs. Because of that, our guys finally strap it on and leave it all out on the field!...just got the chills.)

12-4

Bet on it.:D

BiggDolphin said:
:lol: Your kidding right? :roflmao: Come one when was the last time Buffalo made the playoffs!? We have been out of the playoffs the last two years and each year we missed by one game, Buffalo has been out playoff contention by week 11. :roflmao: Come on Bills fan this is an argument you can't win Miami is better than Buffalo and has been for almost 8 years now. There is no way Buffalo will have a better record than Miami this year.
The bills have missed the playoffs the last 3 yrs. The fins? the last 2.

The difference? The bills rebuilt in 2001 and l dumped our proven players due to cap. What's the fins excuse for having 1 playoff appearance better than the bills. I think you should stop bragging about that especially since you are comparing a fins that had it's talent intact for the most part.

Powerhouse teams like the 49'ers, Cowboys from the 90's had to go through what the bills went through.

You might also want to get a clue as to what week the bills were knocked out of contention in 2002 because you are obviously clueless.

When we say we swept you 2002, you yell that was 2 yrs. ago. Well last year was last year. Get it?

The fins have been better than the bills almost 8 years? I bet you were saying the same thing in 1988 haeading into 89. DUH!

You aren't facing a Gilbride led O anymore so those who argue about last years O performance is worth squat.

What's funny is Wanny telling Norv about taking the Raiders HC job "are you sure? We are so close" ..... :lol: What does Wanny know about O to tell Norv they are close? I think the raiders will have a better O than the Fins this year.

Everybody is a homer for their team, it's a proven fact... hell im sure if you visited the 49ers boards they'd be saying that they're gonna go 10-6. Fans will argue with each other until the sun burns out, you just have to let the season speak for itself. Hopefully neither the Bills nor Fins have major injuries so we can play each other at full strength. Henry was injured in the first game and Moulds in the second.

Back
Top Bottom