2004 SCHEDULE opinion | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2004 SCHEDULE opinion

:roflmao:
Justasportsfan said:
The bills have missed the playoffs the last 3 yrs. The fins? the last 2.

The difference? The bills rebuilt in 2001 and l dumped our proven players due to cap. What's the fins excuse for having 1 playoff appearance better than the bills. I think you should stop bragging about that especially since you are comparing a fins that had it's talent intact for the most part.

Powerhouse teams like the 49'ers, Cowboys from the 90's had to go through what the bills went through.

You might also want to get a clue as to what week the bills were knocked out of contention in 2002 because you are obviously clueless.

When we say we swept you 2002, you yell that was 2 yrs. ago. Well last year was last year. Get it?

The fins have been better than the bills almost 8 years? I bet you were saying the same thing in 1988 haeading into 89. DUH!

You aren't facing a Gilbride led O anymore so those who argue about last years O performance is worth squat.

What's funny is Wanny telling Norv about taking the Raiders HC job "are you sure? We are so close" ..... :lol: What does Wanny know about O to tell Norv they are close? I think the raiders will have a better O than the Fins this year.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: "Rebuilt" in 2001 I guess they are still rebuilding. Did I hit a nerve? Good!!! First of all I can care less when the Bills were out of contention, by me sayng week 11 is just saying that you team was never really in contention to make the playoffs I dunno when they were "actually" out do you? The Bills are not my team and I CAN CARE LESS FOR THEM OR THEIR FANS. Your fellow Bills fan says that we are going 8-8 I'm not the one that needs to get a clue. Get a clue that I'm just poking fun at your franchise. On a serious note your team does suck :goof:

BiggDolphin said:
:roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: "Rebuilt" in 2001 I guess they are still rebuilding. Did I hit a nerve? Good!!! First of all I can care less when the Bills were out of contention, by me sayng week 11 is just saying that you team was never really in contention to make the playoffs I dunno when they were "actually" out do you? The Bills are not my team and I CAN CARE LESS FOR THEM OR THEIR FANS. Your fellow Bills fan says that we are going 8-8 I'm not the one that needs to get a clue. Get a clue that I'm just poking fun at your franchise. On a serious note your team does suck :goof:
You just admitted you were posting out of your a$$ . :D

Haha! Hit a nerve? Once again newbie you are clueless :lol:

Justasportsfan,

Do you have a job or do you just sit in front of your computer posting in a Dolphins message board all day?:shakeno:

OK, here are my predictions for the upcoming season,

9/12 vs Tennessee 27-13 (W)
9/19 at Cincinnati 20-23 (L)
9/26 vs Pittsburgh 28-10 (W)
10/3 vs NY Jets 24-21 (W)
10/10 at New England 17-20 (L)
10/17 at Buffalo 28-17 (W)
10/24 vs St Louis 27-24 (W)
11/1 at NY Jets 24-31 (L)
11/7 vs Arizona 24-10 (W)
11/21 at Seattle 16-31 (L)
11/28 at San Francisco 20-13 (W)
12/5 vs Buffalo 31-16 (W)
12/12 at Denver 20-33 (L)
12/20 vs New England 27-24 (W)
12/26 vs Cleveland 24-14 (W)
1/2 at Baltimore 20-16 (W)

11-5 2nd Place behind the 12-4 Patriots; Defeated in the second round.

DoLpHiNz34 said:
Justasportsfan,

Do you have a job or do you just sit in front of your computer posting in a Dolphins message board all day?:shakeno:
w/ all due restpect, noneof your " business" :D

Justasportsfan said:
The bills have missed the playoffs the last 3 yrs. The fins? the last 2.

The difference? The bills rebuilt in 2001 and l dumped our proven players due to cap. What's the fins excuse for having 1 playoff appearance better than the bills. I think you should stop bragging about that especially since you are comparing a fins that had it's talent intact for the most part.

Powerhouse teams like the 49'ers, Cowboys from the 90's had to go through what the bills went through.

You might also want to get a clue as to what week the bills were knocked out of contention in 2002 because you are obviously clueless.

When we say we swept you 2002, you yell that was 2 yrs. ago. Well last year was last year. Get it?

I've got an idea! If you don't like what us Phin Fans are saying then get the he!! off of our page or deal with it. Quit whining. So according to your logic, teams can't get to the superbowl unless they spent some time in the cellar? The years that The Bills sucked (still ongoing) you merant to suck so you could get to a superbowl in a few years? The Phins may have not been to a superbowl but at least we've won a few when we did go. And yes I understand that that was a long time ago but Our winning in 72 and 73 has as much relevance as you guys losing 4 times in a row a decade ago! We're a wining team and you are a team that has fluctuated throughout history. Let's face it regardless what you do our defense will shut down your offense. And your defense can't stop our offense even with Fiedler throwing INT's! How pathetic is that. We'll school your prissie little team again this year. It doesn't matter whether it's Henry Mcgahee or both...neither can run on our D. Meanwhile with all the additions you've made over the last few years, Ricky has still torched your D. Make sure Takeo Spikes brings his hankee because I think he'll spillsome more b!tchass tears when we run over him again this year. You guys are called the Thundersheep on my NFL Feverx game and it kinda fits.

:laughat:
RICKYSABEAST said:
I've got an idea! If you don't like what us Phin Fans are saying then get the he!! off of our page or deal with it.

:crazy:

Justasportsfan said:
You just admitted you were posting out of your a$$ . :D

Haha! Hit a nerve? Once again newbie you are clueless :lol:

That's the second time you called me clueless and you prove that you are. Newbie? If you look closer when I first log on it says 2003.Make sure that your brain is engage before you open up that big mouth of yours. I Have a job, family and don't have the time to sit of my computer and post all day long I have what they call a........................LIFE, it's fun you should go fine one.

Back
Top Bottom