2004 Season Memories | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2004 Season Memories

When we beat the rams!, we wooped them. but the sweetest part is my friend (who supports the rams and got me into football) made a bet with me;
if dolphins win he has to wear a fins shirt for a day,
if rams win i had to wear a rams shirt for a day.........
i even put in his christmas card 14-31!!!
He looked so much better with a zach Thomas shirt on, i wish i had taken pictures so i could rip him for all he's got for many years to come.

"False start, everyone except the center."

I know it was a penalty on the Dolphins, but you have to admit it was hilarious. It pretty much set the tone for the season.

DolphinzD said:

I know it was a penalty on the Dolphins, but you have to admit it was hilarious. It pretty much set the tone for the season.

Yeah, it defined how our season went.

It is pretty funny once you think about it. :lol:

in hindsight the interception returns for touchdowns were pretty funny... as was AJ's lame attempt to tackle Pat Williams.

The day Wannschmuck quit. Bar none the best day of the 2004 season. One of the greatest days in the history of the franchise.

byroan said:
Yeah, it defined how our season went.

It is pretty funny once you think about it. :lol:

I just remember screaming obscenities at the TV when that happened. So embarassing.

DolphinzD said:

That was absolutely hillarious. :roflmao:

Even though it was a dismal season there were some inspiring plays.Early in the season I thought Zach was outstanding and of course Wes Welker and the Bua hit were uplifting.

JT was great at the end of the season and the win over the Pats made the season for me.

Seeing some of the younger players start to develop like Moore, Pope, Poole,Hadnot...always nice to see some young talent.

Seeing the Dolphins line up with a new head coach,and starting quarterback made the season for me it gave me hope for the future.

heffer111 said:
Id' say us v. ravens in last game, Sage's first throw is like a 60 yard bomb to chambers (i think) for a touchdown.

i was at the game:cooldude:

Welker was the bright spot. He was fun to watch last season. I'm sure there will be much more from him in the future

Back
Top Bottom