2004 Season Memories | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2004 Season Memories

when we intercepted the ball and tried to be the ravens by lateraling a bunch of times..... and lost the ball

Dolfan99 said:
when we intercepted the ball and tried to be the ravens by lateraling a bunch of times..... and lost the ball

i tought that happened in the browns game

Bua hit
Firing Wanny
Benching Fee Fee
Patriots losing
Feeley's determination

That's what I remember.

Dolfan99 said:
i was at the game:cooldude:

clear.gif

I wonder if they did that on Dec. 20 2004....

NO, but we were on feb 6th 2005!!!!!

:D

i find it ironic and really strange that now the phins are bragging about a meaningless reg season win over the pats, when in the past you guys would beat us twice every year and it was no big deal. now your rival is winning superbowls left and right and with or without ricky the phins are not making the playoffs let alone win in it...

Patriot fans should find their own website instead of trying to rub it our faces all ****in day....we know we werent good last year and the record showed it, but there were moments that were memorable and gave hope for the future...i want to how many pats and bills fans will hang around this site when we are back on top!

patsdynasty said:
i find it ironic and really strange that now the phins are bragging about a meaningless reg season win over the pats, when in the past you guys would beat us twice every year and it was no big deal. now your rival is winning superbowls left and right and with or without ricky the phins are not making the playoffs let alone win in it...

Listen, as a Pats fan you should remember what it's like to be horrible- unless you're a bandwagon jumper (which wouldn't surprise me). So excuse us for rejoicing in a win over the Super Bowl champs, who just happen to be one of our hated division rivals. If one of your awful Patriot teams from the day knocked off the defending champs, I think you'd be pretty damn excited.

my 1st pats game was 31 years ago and they upset the phins at home, and i think that its ironic now because we are in the position miami was in 72-3.

nothing wrong with celebrating a upset win over us but its still funny thinking about how that sounds when you guys used to own us.
what was it 18 straight the pats lost to you guys in the orange bowl until we won in 85 afc game there 31-14?

and in last 10 years we havent fared well but in 97 won there 14-12 and beat u guys again in wc game, and in 2003 in that ot thriller

I can't believe you guys have left out the welker Field goal and PAT (or one of them) thats what made us all love him.

The chambers Td, Bua Hit, Jt's performance Monday Night. Wanny quiting, ricky quiting (without that we may not hae gotten who we got). The 5 minutes of solitude from Boston fans when they shut there mouths cause finaly one of there teams didin't win.

patsdynasty said:

Meaningless to you perhaps, but you must be a die-hard Phin fan to truely understand the magic that we felt from that win. It was mostly in the timing -- the worldy heralded Pats against the lowly Dolphins -- we'd taken so much, endured so much more and we were being spit on by the Schefters and Salisburys of the world.

But that win gave us glory -- something you Pat fans may be used to, but for us -- it had been a long time since we felt that. And it made the season so so so worth while.

I would have to say, along with the usual Bua hit, Welker Kickoff TD (which we were all waiting so patiently for since 1989...crazy) and Monday night win over the pats, would be a couple that I don't think have been mentioned yet... The first play of the Ravens game, the playaction/pump fake from Rosenfels to Chambers... I waited all year to see Chambers get deep and burn his man for a long TD. I can only hope that Chambers can get those chances more with the new offense. Also, the play at San Fran where JT got his finger on the ball just as it was about to be released and then Pope just picked it up and trotted a couple yards into the the endzone and flipped the ball over his shoulder. Talk about an easy 6 points.

Back
Top Bottom