2005 Draft Busts: with Poll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2005 Draft Busts: with Poll

Who will be a Bust from the 2005 draft class

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

godfater21

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Out of the top rated draft picks who do you think will be the biggest bust or at least not live up to all the hype.

I vote for Ronnie Brown. Because prior to the combine he was 2nd or 3rd on everybodies draft board. then his stock only went up because Benson didn't work out, and because he could run fast in shorts and a T-shirt.

P.S. if you feel the need to make comments on other peoples posts make sure you at least vote for a player and post why you voted yourself.

poll?

aaron rodgers or alex smith... one of them won't be good.

My gut feeling is rodgers or maybe brown

a QB taken in the top 5 MUST be a franchise QB in 3 years or less. or hes a bust. i dont see eather QB being a franchise QB.

he would have to be a P. Manning, M. Vick, or hell, a D. Marino, or J. Kelly....

my bet one is a bust, while the other is simmilar to harrington.

a lot of people voted for alex smith seen as most of people i have spoke to on this site want to get him

I vote for C. Williams, because of the previous injurys. He didnt have to carry the full load and when he is expected too I think he will break down

According to the Poll, since he has gotten no votes, Mike Willliams is the only sure thing. I like Williams more than Edwards. If Miami trades with Minny to #7, and M. Williams is still there he is gone. In my Mock, M. Williams goes to Cleveland at #3. If he had played last year, we would be talking about him being the top pick. He can flat out play.

Can we only vote for one player lol!:roflmao:

My vote is Smith, eerily similar to Couch, just good enough arm in a similar offense in college. I think Smith is less of a bust risk than Couch, but the risk is there and I believe he has teh biggest risk. I dont know nor am I counting on him to bust, his intelligence is immeasuarable, so he could be great, I just see him with the biggest bust risk, Benson next.

ch19079 said:
a QB taken in the top 5 MUST be a franchise QB in 3 years or less. or hes a bust. i dont see eather QB being a franchise QB.

he would have to be a P. Manning, M. Vick, or hell, a D. Marino, or J. Kelly....

my bet one is a bust, while the other is simmilar to harrington.

I AGREE 100%

I voted for Rodgers but I think there will be two or three of these that will be "busts." I actually think Ronnie Brown (whom I like a lot!) has a chance to be a bust.

Such are the vagueries of the draft - in a good draft, you might get 50% of the top 10 picks who turn out to be good players. As hyped as we all are, several of the top 10 picks won't work out very well.

Back
Top Bottom