2005 Draft Busts: with Poll | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2005 Draft Busts: with Poll

Who will be a Bust from the 2005 draft class

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most likely Rodgers, but he could turn into a great qb if put in the right system

ch19079 said:
a QB taken in the top 5 MUST be a franchise QB in 3 years or less. or hes a bust. i dont see eather QB being a franchise QB.

he would have to be a P. Manning, M. Vick, or hell, a D. Marino, or J. Kelly....

my bet one is a bust, while the other is simmilar to harrington.

Hate to burst your bubble, but by your definition Jimbo was a bust too because he was in the USFL the first two years after college, not a franchise QB by any means!

Caddilac. College injuries+split time at RB position=potential for an injury plagued short NFL career.

Marino Forever said:
Hate to burst your bubble, but by your definition Jimbo was a bust too because he was in the USFL the first two years after college, not a franchise QB by any means!

But he was in the USFL witch is a totally different league so that would not matter.

I just dont have a good felling at all about Rodgers. I just dont really think that Rodgers is all that good when i see him play.

In my opinion, M. Williams is the safest pick but not the one with the biggest upside. Mike has all of the tools to be a good player in the NFL. Great size and body, great hands, and great work ethic. I think he has the least chance of being a bust because he will either be good or great. A couple of the other guys such as Smith may be riskier but have a greater upside.

volk said:
Caddilac. College injuries+split time at RB position=potential for an injury plagued short NFL career.

good point.

Williams he is too slow and cant handle the strong corners in the NFL

funny that the two QBs got the most votes, with Brown 3rd on the list. Between Smith and Brown they hold the 2nd and 3rd spots, yet between those two they make up the majority of who the boards seem to want.........

Back
Top Bottom