2006 Mock Draft - FOXSports.com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 Mock Draft - FOXSports.com

Justice is a Right tackle and has never played Left tackle. I dont like the pick at all.

Can someone tell me why this was moved? There are other threads that are less informative i see that stay on the front page. I just don't get it.:confused:

Bartowboy said:
we have bigger needs then oline.

Other than QB which we will address in free agency I think Oline is a top on the list. Maybe secondary, But Oline is Huge.

SoFloDolFan said:
Can someone tell me why this was moved? There are other threads that are less informative i see that stay on the front page. I just don't get it.:confused:

Draft information belongs in the draft forum.

Finsfan79 said:
Justice is a Right tackle and has never played Left tackle. I dont like the pick at all.

He stays at RT and Vernon moves to LT.. Vernon was quite serviceable at LT in pre season but Stockar wasnt cuttin it, so Vernon was moved to RT.

GCD960 said:
He stays at RT and Vernon moves to LT.. Vernon was quite serviceable at LT in pre season but Stockar wasnt cuttin it, so Vernon was moved to RT.

exactly. even JT was saying how good Carey is going to become as a LT

Justice has all the measurables to be a LT, USC already had a LT when he came in and they stuck him. Don't fix what ain't broke, and then he was lighting it up at RT but was suspended and by the time he came back LT was filled again.

RT is also Leinart's blindside. He can easily switch to LT with his measurables, he is not going to market himself as a RT.

Dolfan2788 said:
Justice has all the measurables to be a LT, USC already had a LT when he came in and they stuck him. Don't fix what ain't broke, and then he was lighting it up at RT but was suspended and by the time he came back LT was filled again.

RT is also Leinart's blindside. He can easily switch to LT with his measurables, he is not going to market himself as a RT.

I don't think that switch is as easy as you suggest. Although with Houck in control, anything's possible I guess. I don't like the pick though.

SpeedRush99 said:
I don't think that switch is as easy as you suggest. Although with Houck in control, anything's possible I guess. I don't like the pick though.

Same here. However, I don't see us moving up with the draft, especially if a new CBA isn't reached. Draft picks will be prized more than ever and Saban already hates to give up draft picks. Let's just hope that someone falls to us.

i'm not a big fan of this pick, either. elite o-linemen should be the only ones that get 1st round consideration. is justice an elite ol? imo no. good ol-men can be had in later rounds, this team needs skill players- particularly on defense. i just don't see saban taking a lineman in the 1st, unless brick falls to 16 ;)

Finsfan79 said:

He was the right tackle because Leinert is left handed. He was protecting Leinert's blind side. Experts already have him pegged to play left tackle in the NFL, because of that fact.

Bartowboy said:
we have bigger needs then oline.

I think oLine is one if not the biggest concern on our team. Let's not forget, we did play better last season, but were still not that great. QB/OL/DB the three biggest needs I see, and when the 16th pick comes along, the best player for one of those postitions will be taken.

Back
Top Bottom