2006 Mock Draft - FOXSports.com | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 Mock Draft - FOXSports.com

The most important thing for an o-line when it comes to a QB..is to protect his blindside. The only reason Justice played RT is because Leinart is left handed and Justice was protecting his blindside. If Leinart was Right-handed then Justice would have been more than likely playing left tackle.

SpeedRush99 said:
I don't think that switch is as easy as you suggest. Although with Houck in control, anything's possible I guess. I don't like the pick though.

Maybe not as easy, But no where near impossible.

dolphinsfan69 said:
The most important thing for an o-line when it comes to a QB..is to protect his blindside. The only reason Justice played RT is because Leinart is left handed and Justice was protecting his blindside. If Leinart was Right-handed then Justice would have been more than likely playing left tackle.

I totally agree. You want your best tackle to protect your QB's blindside.

Skeet84 said:
Other than QB which we will address in free agency I think Oline is a top on the list. Maybe secondary, But Oline is Huge.

Secondary is #2 right after QB now thanks to the cuts we just made. We have NO secondary now.

Im going to be pissed if the Pats steal Williams at 21. I can't see him being the 3rd Rb taken in the draft.

gator_sensation said:
Secondary is #2 right after QB now thanks to the cuts we just made. We have NO secondary now.

Well we still have 2 starting corners so Yeah Oline still number 1 since we just lost our LT too. Jones did not even play most of the year and cutting Howard is adding by subtraction. Madison the only real loss and he could be back.

Back
Top Bottom