Greg Bifle
Tony Stewart
Jr.
Dale Jarrett
Ryan Newman
Kurt Bush

Nice to see another Jarrett fan on the boards :D

17-0 said:
It looks good but I don't think that Yates racing will be left out of the fun this year.

I do think Sadler and possibly Jarrett will be there all season. It's tough getting down to 10 drivers. I'm giving Harvick and McMurray the benefit of doubt that they will get over the hump this year. Edwards will be tough again, I think Kurt Busch may struggle without Jimmy Fenning or Larry Carter.

My top 10 is

Biffle
Stewart
Gordon
Johnson
Earnhardt Jr.
Martin
Kurt and Kyle Busch
Edwards
Newman

I think Biffle will win just over Gordon. ROY will go to Truex. Comeback driver Bobby Labonte. And Kevin Harvick will get fired. Go Junior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diehard Jeff Gordon fan here. He's my vote, and Jimmy Johnson and Tony Stewart round out the top 3 in points imo.

After 26 Races
1. Jeff Gordon
2. Kurt Busch
3. Jimmie Johnson
4. Tony Stewart
5. Matt Kenseth
6. Kevin Harvick
7. Dale Jr.
8. Dale Jarrett
9. Mark Martin
10. Kasey Kahne

Final Standings
1. Kevin Harvick
2. Tony Stewart
3. Jeff Gordon
4. Kurt Busch
5. Dale Jr.
6. Jimmie Johnson
7. Matt Kenseth
8. Dale Jarrett
9. Kasey Kahne
10. Mark Martin

Didn't Little E and Jeff Gordon not even make the Top Ten last year? :confused:

i root for dale jarrett - hope he gets it back together this year - still miss that red, white and blue car - he hasn't really been the same since...

HurriPhinFan said:
Nice to see another Jarrett fan on the boards :D

I've been a Jerrett fan since I started watching Nascar.

d-day said:
i root for dale jarrett - hope he gets it back together this year - still miss that red, white and blue car - he hasn't really been the same since...

It was great when he was in the Ford Quality Care car. That is still my favorite paint scheme for the 88. He does have a new paint scheme coming out this year that is nasty.

I'll be starting a Race Day Thread if anybody is interested.

I'm waiting for the Olney Illinois hometown hero to make it to nascar and then I will root for him. Go Levi Jones.

Levi Jones wrapped up his debut in the No. 21 Tony Stewart Racing Enterprises USAC National Midget Car Series entry with an 11th-place finish at the Copper World Classic at Phoenix International Raceway on Sunday. Jones turned in a solid performance throughout the 25-lap event, moving as high as ninth in the field during the race.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/5272010

Roman529 said:
Didn't Little E and Jeff Gordon not even make the Top Ten last year? :confused:
yes, but jr will have a great crew once again and gordon finished 11th. he had a very strong finish at the end of the year. the team was coming together after a midseason crew chief swap.

Back
Top Bottom